The Tools website covers hand, power, decorating, cleaning, and gardening tools as well as a range of consumables. A one-stop-shop for trade professionals, the website offers free delivery with click and collect orders, whilst home or site deliveries are free to customers who spend more than £50.
In addition, the website has a fully manned helpline to offer advice and take orders. A feedback page also enables visitors to comment on the products and/or features they would like to see included on the website. Plus, regular visitors can also benefit from weekly and monthly deals on a range of branded products.
"We are delighted with the new Jewson Tools Direct website. This is a major step forward for Jewson in becoming a multi-channel builders’ merchant and will help us to further fulfil the requirements of our customers", said David Fenton, Marketing Director at Jewson.
"The website will allow trade professionals to enjoy the flexibility of ordering tools in their own time and at their own convenience," said David.
To place an order please visit: www.jewsontools.co.uk
- Jewson Tools Direct
- Contact Phone:
- 0800 197 8071
Related press releases
- The News Impact Summit on Panama Papers, Trolls and Bots to be held on 12 May in London
- MJ Experia Marketing Thrilled as Birmingham Leads Entrepreneurial Cities List
- Are you ready to take on entrepreneurship full time? Asks Jessie Hughes of Altitude Acquisitions
- Risk of a one-billion dollar claim
- Head to Toe: Raid your wardrobe, get dressed up for the weekend & win a whole load of Weejuns!