The Tools website covers hand, power, decorating, cleaning, and gardening tools as well as a range of consumables. A one-stop-shop for trade professionals, the website offers free delivery with click and collect orders, whilst home or site deliveries are free to customers who spend more than £50.
In addition, the website has a fully manned helpline to offer advice and take orders. A feedback page also enables visitors to comment on the products and/or features they would like to see included on the website. Plus, regular visitors can also benefit from weekly and monthly deals on a range of branded products.
"We are delighted with the new Jewson Tools Direct website. This is a major step forward for Jewson in becoming a multi-channel builders’ merchant and will help us to further fulfil the requirements of our customers", said David Fenton, Marketing Director at Jewson.
"The website will allow trade professionals to enjoy the flexibility of ordering tools in their own time and at their own convenience," said David.
To place an order please visit: www.jewsontools.co.uk
- Jewson Tools Direct
- Contact Phone:
- 0800 197 8071
Related press releases
- Wallwork Group invests £2 million to expand vacuum brazing capacity for high value component manufacturers
- Video shows how Forcam Force, the industry 4.0 smart factory software, will boost manufacturing productivity
- Want to keep your customers coming back for more? Asks Avant Garde Ideals
- Strategic Five Marketing believes that millennials need to develop a hard-working mentality
- Blue Branch concerned by lack of entrepreneurial awareness from UK Government