Convosphere takes enormous pride in their pioneering expertise in global and multilingual social listening and consumer insights analysis. Through human-led social data research, Convosphere has helped organisations across myriad industries and geographies better understand their consumers, allowing them to obtain an unparalleled understanding of their target audiences.
Paul Brothers, founder and COO of Convosphere, said: "We are delighted to be joining the MRS Company Partner scheme. Becoming a partner reaffirms our commitment to upholding the values that are central to our research ethos and demonstrating our drive to carry out this research with the utmost professionalism. We look forward to a long and productive relationship, one that will see our exceptional work for our clients carried out with the highest integrity as Convosphere goes from strength to strength."
Jane Frost CBE, CEO of MRS, commented: "Social media measurement and interpretation is an increasingly important part of any marketing department's armoury. It is a complex field and there has been much debate about reliability and accuracy. In becoming an accredited company partner, Convosphere is making a very public statement about its commitment to ethical and quality standards, which I really welcome. I very much look forward to Convosphere taking full advantage of all the opportunities open to it and its staff such as our diversity networks and sustainability campaign. I hope to see them at an event soon!"
As a social-first insights agency, Convosphere recognises that the value of global social listening lies in the impact data-driven decisions can make – and the cultural relevance required to make them actionable. Through hands-on human-led social data analysis across 70+ languages, and with offices around the world we have unprecedented data access into hard-to-reach markets where we can deliver deep consumer insights that bring our global clients closer to local audiences. We can deliver a little or a lot according to our client's business needs, from running global social listening projects to providing strategic recommendations across multiple markets, channels or platforms, including owned social platform analytics and additional datasets to put social conversations in context.
- The UK is the world's second largest research market
- With members in more than 60 countries, MRS is the world's leading research association
- It has a diverse membership of individuals at all levels of experience and seniority within agencies, consultancies, support services, client-side organisations, the public sector and the academic community
- MRS represents 80 per cent of research agencies who commit to, and are regulated by, the MRS Code of Conduct to ensure professional and ethical research of the highest standard of excellence
- MRS' Covid-19 information hub is available here: https://www.mrs.org.uk/resources/coronavirus
- In 2013 MRS launched the Fair Data trust mark that demonstrates which organisations handle their customers' personal data fairly
- MRS is the global leader in research qualifications and training