The firm trades under the unusual name of "for the people", a title which Lloyd Green, the Managing Partner of the firm, says was very deliberately chosen to reflect a different ethos to personal injury, based on personal service.
Mr Green also is keen to point out that the firm differentiates itself from many other personal injury practices by a fully transparent approach.
He says, "if you visit most personal injury websites, you will strangely find that the people behind the business are generally conspicuous by their absence. This is all the more strange given that any kind of legal service is fundamentally based on trusting the solicitor as the right person, with the right experience, to handle a very important issue. When we designed the for the people website, it was paramount that our senior team of lawyers are all clearly on the site so potential clients can develop a rapport from the beginning."
Lloyd Green Solicitors and Mr Green personally are also active in seeking to educate the public about how the personal injury market works, why referral fees are a bad thing, but equally why it is dangerous to be enticed by inducements such as cashbacks, based simply on the slickest advertising or the biggest inducement. Many personal injury claims are complex and the crucial consideration for any client who has suffered an accident is to get the right advice from the right lawyer.
- Contact Name:
- Lloyd Green
- Managing Partner
- Lloyd Green Solicitors
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 01245 294600
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- Inchcape Toyota gears up for 2016 arrival of new Rav4 Hybrid
- Fly-tipping occurs every 40 seconds in England; vacant property owners and facility managers welcome new Bill to control a “serious environmental and fire hazard”
- It’s D-Day this Friday as Ford prepares to unveil first in series of flagship new dealerships in Derby
- Customers Of Motorline Direct help bring sunshine into dozens of children’s lives – By Buying Its Quality Used Cars
- All-new Fiat 500X set to launch this Friday at Thames Motor Group showrooms in Kent and Berkshire