Whilst there is an undoubted demand for this kind of service in the unregulated and highly crowded Man With A Van world that exists just below most people's radar (unless you happen to be moving), it has now become clear that there is also a similar demand for quotes for larger home removals in London.
Account Services Manager Rachel Roberts explains, "when we launched back in April, our primary objective was to facilitate obtaining quotes for typical Man With A Van type jobs and small removals in London. We quickly realised that there is also a growing demand from people who require full flat or house removals and are looking for an affordable alternative to the large and premium priced removal companies in London."
Visitors to the ManwithaVan.co.uk website now have the option to select from three separate quote request forms, covering everything from single item delivery, to fully furnished flat or house removals in London and longer distance to anywhere in the UK, and sometimes abroad.
- Contact Name:
- Rachel Roberts
- Account Services
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- Government spotlight for UK crane builder
- Tune-up time for your marketing motor
- Zenith Ideas reviews how small firms in Ireland are embracing innovation
- GB Marketing Enterprise investigates the huge rise in self-employment
- Is having fun at work the answer to good marketing? Rezolutions Direct investigates