The stove and fireplace company, based in Kenilworth, Warwickshire, is now offering a range of their products to buy through the new site including fireplaces, stoves and wall-mounted electric fires.
Formed in the late 1980s, Manor House Fireplaces has over 20 years’ experience in fires and fireplaces, and this new website mirrors their professionalism and renowned customer service. Based in a popular central UK position, the showroom is easily accessible by road, while their extensive delivery service covers much of the UK if you’re buying online.
The site features gas, electric and woodburning fires and stoves as well as stone, marble and cast iron fireplaces. Many of the products on the new site are available to buy straight from the website, while showroom exclusive models feature a wealth of information and pictures to help the buyer make the most informed decision possible.
The clean look of the new website is more than fitting for new features such as the showroom and installations gallery, showing some of the fine work that Manor House do. Not only that, the site features a competitions page that is updated regularly with top end, popular competitions and prizes.
The new website from Manor House offers an intuitive customer experience with easy navigation, a wealth of information about each product and details on all of their services and policies. Should you wish to visit the site go to www.gratefireplace.co.uk, or you can follow them on Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
- Contact Name:
- Michael Makris
- Managing Director
- Manor House Fireplaces
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 01926 851 570
Related press releases
- iMoveEstates - the UK’s leading online estate agents - launches its free online property video tours
- Artist secures 'work in residence' status at UK's leading reference library
- The News Impact Summit on Panama Papers, Trolls and Bots to be held on 12 May in London
- MJ Experia Marketing Thrilled as Birmingham Leads Entrepreneurial Cities List
- Are you ready to take on entrepreneurship full time? Asks Jessie Hughes of Altitude Acquisitions