In theory this is good news for London's highly mobile flatsharing population who often need to move, but how much time do they need to invest in searching through all of the 'Man With A Van' websites out there without really knowing how to differentiate between one Man and Van and another, especially with most claiming to be No1!?
ManwithaVan.co.uk aims to help by providing a simple and efficient way of receiving three separate quotes directly from our established and individually verified Movers. Only one quote request form needs to be completed which is automatically received by up to three of our highly experienced Movers who then provide their quotes directly to the customer.Account Services Manager Rachel Roberts explains, "we recognised the London Man With A Van market was becoming highly saturated, and customers needed a quick and simple way of requesting several quotes with pre-verified established Movers. We aim to keep the service as easy to use as possible, and hopefully to grow over time so that the name ManwithaVan.co.uk becomes synonymous with moving in London"
- Contact Name:
- Rachel Roberts
- Account Services
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- Penmex: Does colour really influence people’s perception of a brand?
- LITTLE TREES® launches exciting new vehicle freshness products
- Opace reveals why infographics should be a core internet marketing strategy for businesses in 2015
- Mazonai exceeds sales expectationsby 16%
- Colemans-ctts Solicitors hosts complimentary employment breakfast seminar