Staying right on trend following London Fashion Week, the Mischa Barton cases sport a timeless croc design and are available in either black or brown.
Many will remember Mischa from her acting days when she appeared as Marissa Cooper in the OC. Since her exit from the show Mischa has embarked on a successful fashion campaign, designing handbags for ASOS and even starting her own clothing line. Now Mischa's joined up with Uunique for this case range.
Timeless in their design these iPhone 5 covers are handmade with high quality leather to offer a luxurious and stylish feel. Each cover features Mischa's signature logo on the front and the Uunique logo on the back. Mischa's name also features on the inside of the case.
Using a folio style design, the Mischa Barton case protects the entire iPhone 5 from daily damage, helping to keep it looking newer for longer. The inside cover of the case uses a microfibre lining to cushion the screen of the iPhone too, keeping it scratch and dust free.
On the back of the case there's a handy kickstand which can be used to make streaming and working with the iPhone that little more comfortable. Even better, the stand slots back into place when it isn't needed and sits flush with the rest of the case.
As expected this designer iPhone 5 case offers access to all the ports and features of the iPhone, so that it can be used without having to remove the case and is always protected.
Designed with a timeless style, the Mischa Barton Uunique iPhone 5 cases are available now from Mobile Fun.
About Mobile Fun
Birmingham based MobileFun.co.uk is the UK's biggest online retailer of mobile phone accessories, sim free phones, tablet accessories and e-reader accessories.
Mobile Fun has offices in the UK, USA, Germany, Spain and France and delivers products to over 50 countries worldwide
Mobile Fun were recently named the 'Best Accessory Retailer' 2012 at the What Mobile Awards and won the title of Online Retailer of the Year' at the Mobile News Awards 2012 for the second year running.
- Contact Name:
- Laura Hogan
- Online Marketing Executive
- MobileFun Ltd
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 0844 249 5079
Related press releases
- After ten years of financial scandals, can we still learn from Enron?
- Blue Branch hosts motivational workshop on 'Possibilities'
- Mazonai relocates head office to Watford following rapid growth
- Visionary Advertising Provide Their Tips on Public Speaking
- Gray Industries Announce Ways to Stand Out from the Pack in Industry Settings
- consumer goods consumer goods feed
- fashion / beauty fashion / beauty feed
- lifestyle lifestyle feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- men's interest men's interest feed
- retail trade retail trade feed
- science / technology science / technology feed
- sport / leisure / hobbies sport / leisure / hobbies feed
- telecommunications telecommunications feed