Buckinghamshire, England – 27 November 2012 – Families worldwide will stay connected this holiday season because of VoIP technology. Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) has met the demand for cost-efficient telecommunications by providing a way for people to make and receive calls over their broadband Internet connection or their data network on their cellular phones.
Calls that utilise voice over Internet Protocol are significantly cheaper to make than traditional telephone communications, and this has resulted in substantial growth of the VoIP market. Visiongain has predicted that by 2016 over 180 million people all over the world will use mobile VoIP applications; the result is revenues of approximately $36 billion. This amount is staggering when one considers that calls using VoIP technology are so inexpensive to make.
Northeastvoip.com is an emerging leader in the Voice Over Internet Protocol market and offers its customers the opportunity to make phone calls and send texts through an application available on PCs, iPhones, Android phones and tablets. Users can make international calls at cheap rates with an app that is simple to install and easy to use. Ms Shalini Iyanger, Founder of northeastvoip.com states "with such a large demand for VOIP in the marketplace, and the need for making cheap worldwide calls increasing daily, northeastvoip aims to emerge as a market leader by providing a reliable, flexible and inexpensive service to users.”
The number of smartphone users and tablet owners grows daily. As this trend continues, the demand for global voice over Internet Protocol will also grow. VoIP to VoIP calls are often free, and international calls made over VoIP are available at a lower rates than traditional telephone company rates; this appeals greatly to consumers who want to stay connected with family and friends worldwide, especially during the holidays.
Media Contact Information:
Contact Name: Ray. Northeast Networks Ltd
Website and Email: http://www.northeastvoip.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name:
- Media Relations
- Northeast Networks Ltd
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- Rose Revolutions looks at how to build a long-lasting business
- Annual bailiff fees for council tax arrears expected to top a quarter of a billion pounds, says CTACIC. But help is available!
- CTACIC’s CouncilDirect initiative well received by local authorities in decreasing “Bailiff Burden”
- Great summer reads now available from the Book People
- Haith's CityFeed - New letterbox service for Britain's urban bird gardens
- business / economics business / economics feed
- consumer goods consumer goods feed
- consumer affairs / relations consumer affairs / relations feed
- current affairs current affairs feed
- it / internet / software it / internet / software feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- retail trade retail trade feed
- science / technology science / technology feed
- telecommunications telecommunications feed