Caroline Peyton, the Swindon-based qualified nutritional therapist and naturopath behind Peyton Principles, has announced an online health and wellbeing auction for charity that will last for three weeks, from 19 April until 9 May.
The auction has 15 lots with a total retail price of £750 and features a range of high-quality products regularly used and recommended by Caroline in her clinical practice. She has clinics in Swindon and the Cotswolds.
Products include: highly therapeutic nutritional supplements; gut health support; organic skincare bath and aromatherapy; whole herb natural teas; immune support; high-fibre, plant-based protein bars; milled seeds and nuts; organic farm seasonal food box; Thai massage; ancient magnesium bath and spray.
Caroline has pledged to raise £1,000 for The Churn Project which supports those living with disadvantage in the Cirencester area, through a series of activities. The auction is the second of these events, following on from a successful two-week nutrition programme in March.
"This year I wanted to give something back to the community in what has been a very challenging year for all of us," Caroline said.
"I’m aware for some people it’s been utterly terrible. They may be lonely and isolated, they may be suffering from mental health issues or they may have suffered deep loss.
"I was aware of The Churn Project's work helping to support the most vulnerable and marginalised people of the Cirencester area, aiming to reduce isolation and improve well-being. I'm committed to raising funds for this worthwhile cause."
You can take part in the auction in a number of ways:
- On Caroline's private Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthlifestylenutrition
- On her business page: https://www.facebook.com/peytonprinciples
- Or by joining her email list for nutrition and lifestyle advice: firstname.lastname@example.org
Caroline is a founder member of the Naturopathic Nutrition Association (NNA) a professional association for nutritional therapists. She graduated with a Diploma in Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy in 2009, before setting up her own practice a year later.
Caroline runs clinics at Whiteway Court, The Whiteway, in Cirencester, another in Kempsford and a third in Swindon's Old Town. She specialises in nutritional therapy, gut and digestive issues and is an advocate of wellbeing in the workplace.
- Contact Name:
- Fiona Scott
- Fiona Scott Media Consultanccy
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- Company Website:
- More Details:
- business / economics business / economics feed
- charity / voluntary sector charity / voluntary sector feed
- children / youth children / youth feed
- consumer goods consumer goods feed
- events / exhibitions events / exhibitions feed
- fashion / beauty fashion / beauty feed
- food / drink food / drink feed
- health / medical / fitness health / medical / fitness feed
- home / family / garden home / family / garden feed
- lifestyle lifestyle feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- men's interest men's interest feed
- retail trade retail trade feed
- sport / leisure / hobbies sport / leisure / hobbies feed
- women's interest women's interest feed