Simply place the Cookie Catcher,a simple mesh device,into a mug of hot tea and you can dunk your biscuits without fear of ruining your beverage. Lets face it, we all enjoy a crafty dunk from time to time and we have all suffered that dunking dilemma, of how long will the biscuit hold on before your tea is ruined by the sweet sludge at the bottom of the mug.
Biscuit dunking is a British passion.We drink around 185 million cups of tea a day. Comedian Peter Kay performs a side splitting sketch about biscuit dunking (YOUTUBE Peter Kay on biscuits) and on Heston Blumenthals recent series on Channel 4, the Michelin starred chef proves biscuits taste better after dunking, by using an industrial CT scanner at Nottingham University.(Heston Fanatical Food, series1, episode 3, 20/11/2012)
Presenter Tim Lovejoy said after a product review on Something For The Weekend,that the Cookie Catcher was the first thing he had tested that actually worked. (BBC2 19/01/2012)
At home or at work, Hobnob or Digestive, the Cookie Catcher at £2 each, is a must for anyone who wants to enjoy their tea break whichever biscuit they choose.
- Contact Name:
- Andrew tinsley
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- Company Website:
- More Details:
Related press releases
- After ten years of financial scandals, can we still learn from Enron?
- Blue Branch hosts motivational workshop on 'Possibilities'
- Mazonai relocates head office to Watford following rapid growth
- Visionary Advertising Provide Their Tips on Public Speaking
- Gray Industries Announce Ways to Stand Out from the Pack in Industry Settings
- food / drink food / drink feed
- health / medical / fitness health / medical / fitness feed
- home / family / garden home / family / garden feed
- lifestyle lifestyle feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- men's interest men's interest feed
- retail trade retail trade feed
- sport / leisure / hobbies sport / leisure / hobbies feed