Is there someone who has changed the course of your life forever? Someone you never got the chance to thank properly? Do you long to apologise to someone you’ve wronged in the past but don't know how to find them.
The Gift is the programme that can help. From tracking down the stranger who saved your life to helping you build bridges with people who you’ve seriously wronged in past, The Gift can end the years of guilt, worry or longing.
One of the stories we’re very keen to document is that of a journalist who feels they may have been helped or saved whilst working in a dangerous situation.
We are searching for reporters and photojournalists who have formed relationships in the field and have been touched by an individual they have never had the opportunity to thank.
For more information please contact Selina Tso (email@example.com)
- Contact Name:
- Selina Tso
- Wall toWall
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 0207 241 9325
- More Details:
Related press releases
- Charity launches new Impact Ventures Programme
- Average age to start driving now 26, as younger adults put off learning and car buying
- Syrac Inspirations Responds to Brexit Vote Stating Marketers Will Cope
- Brandlective® Provides Insight into Branding for Success
- Is Success Really All About Money, Power and Fame? MJ Experia Marketing Investigates