Is there someone who has changed the course of your life forever? Someone you never got the chance to thank properly? Do you long to apologise to someone you’ve wronged in the past but don't know how to find them.
The Gift is the programme that can help. From tracking down the stranger who saved your life to helping you build bridges with people who you’ve seriously wronged in past, The Gift can end the years of guilt, worry or longing.
One of the stories we’re very keen to document is that of a journalist who feels they may have been helped or saved whilst working in a dangerous situation.
We are searching for reporters and photojournalists who have formed relationships in the field and have been touched by an individual they have never had the opportunity to thank.
For more information please contact Selina Tso (email@example.com)
- Contact Name:
- Selina Tso
- Wall toWall
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 0207 241 9325
- More Details:
Related press releases
- May the Fourth be with you! The Book People launch Star Wars-themed video
- Tuesday 5th May is the perfect day to start your bikini diet
- Executive Touch: Schools need to encourage entrepreneurship
- Alpha Gamma Solutions: Small business growth strengthening across the UK
- Irish JDF Strategic Associates questions whether MPs are doing enough to support entrepreneurs