Britain from the Air is a collection of over 100 aerial pictures of the UK as part of a Royal Geographical Society and Wecommunic8 outdoor exhibition.
Beginning September 28th and running until early 2011, visitors will be able to see large scale images of Britain from above by some of the country's' leading photographers.
Michael Palin, president of The Royal Geographical Society, said: "The size and scale of Britain from the Air will, I'm sure, appeal to the widest possible audience in the most exciting and powerful way.
"The scale of the hundred huge images that make up this spectacular street gallery is breathtaking, and I very much hope it will one day travel to every major city in Britain."
Some of the aerial pictures included in the free exhibition show Hampton Court Palace, Stonehenge and Llanberis Quarry.
- Contact Name:
- Fred Trotman
- Marketing Co-Ordinator
- RCH group
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- Legacy Elite review plans to revive sheffield's empty buildings
- Gumball Promotions look at what businesses can learn from sport
- Where innovation meets opportunity
- New online store encourages shoppers to stop thinking in terms of 'buy cheap, replace'
- Productivity – Factory shop floor software pioneer has crucial message for EEF