The brochure highlights the wide range of high quality and diverse garden and driveway products available from over 600 Jewson branches nationwide, including over 100 specialist landscaping centres.
With a new design that features large inspirational photography, the comprehensive brochure includes new products from Marshalls including the Fairstone Sawn Linear, Fairstone Flamed and Perfecta paving. New additions to the Jewson range include Gazebos and Pergolas, Lighting and an extended range of garden structures, all of which are available to order online.
The brochure, which provides information in easy to follow sections, includes walling for gardens and drives, block paving, kerbs and edgings for driveways and decorative features.
"The new Landscaping 2013 range from Jewson offers customers a complete overview of our comprehensive collection of landscaping products in one easy to use brochure," explained Ann Whittle, Category Manager at Jewson. "Customers can browse the very latest products, colour options and technical information to help ensure the project is a complete success."
Jewson has a growing landscaping range with a portfolio of products to suit all tastes and budgets. The experienced Jewson team are also on hand to offer step-by-step advice for any hard landscaping project.
To pick up a copy of the brochure simply pop in to your local Jewson branch or request a copy at: www.jewsonlandscaping.co.uk
Related press releases
- Council Tax Advisors CIC approved as ‘Charity Member’ of prestigious debt resolution forum
- Demand for Scottish council tax advice hits all-time high, say Council Tax Advisors CIC
- Start over in September with London’s 'Feel Good Factor Hour' event
- Phoenix Premier Acquisitions pleased to see widening support for Hampshire's entrepreneurs
- Meraki Rose Managing Director voices concerns over reports all entrepreneurs come from money
- agriculture / rural affairs agriculture / rural affairs feed
- business / economics business / economics feed
- construction / property construction / property feed
- consumer goods consumer goods feed
- consumer affairs / relations consumer affairs / relations feed
- design / architecture design / architecture feed
- home / family / garden home / family / garden feed
- lifestyle lifestyle feed
- men's interest men's interest feed