novastris Insurance is urging high-risk workers and self-employed professionals to make taking out personal accident insurance their New Year’s resolution.
After the joy of the festive period the bills usually start rolling in prompting many to consider how they might be able to manage financially if they were not able to earn through accident or sickness.
This is particularly crucial for those in high-risk jobs and in self-employment which is why innovative new insurance provider novastris (www.novastris.com) is making workers aware of the consequences of not having adequate personal accident cover.
With the cold snap and severe weather warnings set to continue novastris advises that purchasing a personal accident insurance policy is one New Year’s resolution that is worth keeping.
novastris director Steve Nickerson said: "We've already seen significant snowfall over the last few days with more forecast for the coming week. Something as simple as a slip on an icy pavement could take a person out of work for a long period.
"A broken ankle could be a costly injury for someone who depends on being active or being able to drive for work potentially crippling their finances.
"At this time of year, people are making their New Year resolutions and we believe investing in good accident cover provides essential protection for workers from every day, as well as professional risks.
"Available online, novastris offers automatic cover for many higher risk trades and professions, providing people with the confidence that they and their family are financially protected should the worst happen."
novastris’s tailored personal accident insurance includes the provision of those working in higher risk trades and professions such as builders and tradesman insurance (http://www.novastris.com/personal_accident_insurance_for_trade_and_construction_workers.aspx) and freelancers insurance (http://www.novastris.com/personal_accident_insurance_for_freelance_IT_consultants.aspx) and hair and beauty insurance (http://www.novastris.com/personal_accident_insurance_for_hair_and_beauty_professionals.aspx) for self-employed professionals.The novastris personal accident policy provides:
- Accidental death insurance and temporary total disablement cover as standard
- Optional permanent total disablement and extended disablement cover
- Extra optional benefits, including cover for home alterations to increase accessibility and funeral expenses
- Optional package to provide cover for dependents in the event of the insured’s injury or death
- Optional bereavement package to support immediate family members by covering the cost of counselling sessions
- Cover appropriate to the needs and choices of the insured to ensure they get the best from their monthly premiums
- Ideal, tailored cover for the specific risks posed on a day to day basis by a wide range of occupations
- New and innovative insurance cover which answers real customer needs
novastris Insurance Services Limited is a team of experienced insurance specialists providing tailored insurance solutions to the Financial Services and Affinity Group sectors.
novastris Insurance Services is part of the novastris Insurance Group providing insurance solutions directly to personal clients through novastris Insurance Services Limited and to the wider insurance market through Novastris Underwriting Limited.
Our personal mission is to differentiate ourselves by constantly innovating in the field of product development, competitive pricing and quality of service delivery and to treat each client relationship as a long term, mutually beneficial working relationship.
novastris Insurance Services Limited, Thorncroft Manor, Thorncroft Drive, Dorking Road, Leatherhead, Surrey KT22 8JB.
- Contact Name:
- Steve Skerry
- SCS Marketing & PR
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 01252 447029
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- Tepo Consultancy looks at the art of starting conversations
- Fast-track building extension adds manufacturing space for healthcare company to continue 300 year growth trajectory
- How to buy your girlfriend a love toy
- Privilege Promotions remains dominant in UK market, fighting off surge in European competition
- Ventas Central investigates the importance of a positive attitude
- agriculture / rural affairs agriculture / rural affairs feed
- arts / entertainment arts / entertainment feed
- business / economics business / economics feed
- construction / property construction / property feed
- defence defence feed
- design / architecture design / architecture feed
- employment / industrial relations employment / industrial relations feed
- fashion / beauty fashion / beauty feed
- financial services financial services feed
- health / medical / fitness health / medical / fitness feed
- home / family / garden home / family / garden feed
- it / internet / software it / internet / software feed
- retail trade retail trade feed