The team at innovative technology company Ntegra is hosting an Autumn Tech Discovery Summit in London showcasing some of the most promising tech start-ups in the UK.
Run by Ntegra's co-founder Andy Jefferies, the private event is known globally as a go-to summit to get an early look at innovators in the world of tech. Delegates from global brands attend and this year will include tech executives and leaders from Nationwide, Smiths, Schuh and the Ministry of Defence.
The theme for this year's event is Digital Enablement/Digital (Hybrid) Workplace and all the start-ups chosen to present are relevant to the theme.
Andy Jefferies said: "The presentations and demonstrations across two days showcase the most promising early-to-market start-ups relating to this theme - which is ever-more relevant post Covid-19.
"Our start-up founders and teams will be able to engage directly with senior leaders from major brands who are looking at ways to work smarter, more efficiently and with compassion over the coming months and years."
Among the start-ups which will be taking part in the event are Matillion, D42, Stackblitz, Airspeed and Thetalake. Ntegra will also be introducing its own spin-off brand Ntegra CATALYST to create a tech hub where complex world problems are being tackled through tech solutions.
The discovery tech summit has been run by Ntegra for several years and is often held overseas. This is the first time it has been held in the UK and will take place on Thursday 14 October and Friday 15 October at etc. venues, Fenchurch Place in London.
Ntegra was first created in 2003 by then freelance IT consultants Andy Jefferies and Bill Hart. The company has gone on to work with brands including Vodafone, Waitrose, Northumbrian Water and WPP. The team are now more than 40 strong in Swindon itself with specialist IT associates worldwide.
- Contact Name:
- Fiona Scott
- Fiona Scott Media Consultanccy
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- Company Website:
- More Details:
- business / economics business / economics feed
- construction / property construction / property feed
- current affairs current affairs feed
- education / training education / training feed
- events / exhibitions events / exhibitions feed
- financial services financial services feed
- government government feed
- it / internet / software it / internet / software feed
- legal affairs legal affairs feed
- industry industry feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- men's interest men's interest feed
- retail trade retail trade feed
- telecommunications telecommunications feed
- transport / logistics transport / logistics feed
- travel / tourism travel / tourism feed
- women's interest women's interest feed