Interested parties need access to a diverse range of tools covering the various areas of SEO and digital marketing in order to give the sites they work with the best chance of obtaining search engine ranking improvements.
Opace, a Birmingham, UK based SEO Agency use multiple tools on an ongoing basis for the work they undertake and have combined all of these into one totally FREE of charge SEO tool through the form of a Google Chrome extension.
We spoke to David Bryan (Managing Director) and Alan Horton (SEO Manager) of Opace about various aspects of the creation of “The Essential SEO Toolkit".
“First of all, this is actually beneficial to us here at Opace. All of us were bookmarking our favourite applications and cluttering up our Chrome bookmarks. By the creation of this tool, we have ready access to a range of convenient to use tools, which help us every day.”
David went on to say, “The toolkit is incredibly easy to install. Users simply need to click the link and in three clicks the extension is added to Google Chrome. This doesn’t require any downloads or tricky installations and can be removed in seconds at any time the user requires”.
The tool covers multiple areas of SEO and is conveniently split into five categories, which are listed below:
- SEO & Traffic Analysis – a range of tools provide statistics and information about the SEO of the website
- Speed & Performance Analysis – tools to identify potential issues with site speed, enabling skilled professionals to make changes to enhance the speed
- Website & SEO Auditing – a range of audit tools, which direct professionals to a range of issues, which are likely to be causing ranking problems for the website
- Backlinks Analysis – tools, which provide backlinks information for a website, these can prove invaluable for SEO and also for analysing competitor backlinks
- Social Signals – these are tools which analyse the number of social bookmarks relating to a URL
Once installed, the user will be able to view the tool by clicking on the Google Chrome extension add-on from within their browser.
By clicking on the radio buttons from within the extension, users will automatically be diverted to a new browser window and will gain access to any of the fifteen tools available. Most of the tools are totally free of charge to use, although some have premium level upgrades, and a few are only available through subscription.
We asked Alan Horton the SEO Manager at Opace “So, why should users download this tool?” Alan replied “Well, firstly the toolkit is totally free of charge and can be installed and uninstalled in a matter of seconds. The tool is really convenient and enables users to have ready access to a diverse range of top-quality tools, in fact ones we use here at Opace. I think users should try the tool, it will enhance their day to day operations. Some of the tools’ users will be aware of, but I believe every user installing this tool will learn about new valuable tools to use. Some of the tools are subscription-only but users will need to decide whether a subscription is needed for their needs.”
The Essential SEO Toolkit can be downloaded from the Chrome web store at this link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/essential-seo-toolkit-seo/icagkiolfkmndbggheneeamfbnobcdma/related.
For more information, you can read about the SEO tool here.
Opace are a leading digital marketing agency based in Birmingham with specialisms in eCommerce, PPC, SEO, Social Media and Web Design.
Founded in 2008 by David Bryan, Opace has gone from strength to strength and now has a diverse and ever-growing range of customers across multiple industrial sectors and in various areas of digital marketing.
Opace contact details
Company website: https://www.opace.co.uk
Registered Office: 1 Devon Way, Innovation Centre, Longbridge Technology Park, Birmingham, West Midlands, B31 2TS
Telephone: UK +44 (0)121-222-5757
Contact: David Bryan, Managing Director
- Contact Name:
- David Bryan
- Managing Director
- Opace Ltd
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 0121 222 5757
- Company Website:
- arts / entertainment arts / entertainment feed
- business / economics business / economics feed
- charity / voluntary sector charity / voluntary sector feed
- education / training education / training feed
- financial services financial services feed
- government government feed
- home / family / garden home / family / garden feed
- it / internet / software it / internet / software feed
- lifestyle lifestyle feed
- industry industry feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- retail trade retail trade feed
- science / technology science / technology feed
- sport / leisure / hobbies sport / leisure / hobbies feed
- telecommunications telecommunications feed
- books / publications books / publications feed