The exclusive new range of baby clothes includes blankets, bibs, hats, rompers, tracksuit bottoms, long & short sleeve tops, kimonos and hoodies. The baby clothes feature all-over organic ink prints with the mittymoos embroidered logo or cow prints. All clothing is certified organic by The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
Sarah McBride, founder of Mittymoos explains that, "Mittymoos loves Organic Cotton as little ones have delicate skin. One of my children suffers with eczema which can be traumatic, particularly for babies and parents. A friend recommended I explore organic clothes; I took this advice and have not looked back."
The range has been designed to be stylish, affordable and of course soft!
- Contact Name:
- David McBride
- Mitty Moos Ltd
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- Contact Fax:
- Company Website:
- More Details:
Related press releases
- It’s D-Day this Friday as Ford prepares to unveil first in series of flagship new dealerships in Derby
- Customers Of Motorline Direct help bring sunshine into dozens of children’s lives – By Buying Its Quality Used Cars
- Grab great gardening books from the Book People
- All-new Fiat 500X set to launch this Friday at Thames Motor Group showrooms in Kent and Berkshire
- Auto Trader Trucks' new finance web page helps buyers drive the best deal on their next wheels