The exclusive new range of baby clothes includes blankets, bibs, hats, rompers, tracksuit bottoms, long & short sleeve tops, kimonos and hoodies. The baby clothes feature all-over organic ink prints with the mittymoos embroidered logo or cow prints. All clothing is certified organic by The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
Sarah McBride, founder of Mittymoos explains that, "Mittymoos loves Organic Cotton as little ones have delicate skin. One of my children suffers with eczema which can be traumatic, particularly for babies and parents. A friend recommended I explore organic clothes; I took this advice and have not looked back."
The range has been designed to be stylish, affordable and of course soft!
- Contact Name:
- David McBride
- Mitty Moos Ltd
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- Contact Fax:
- Company Website:
- More Details:
Related press releases
- Bright Horizons wins the Business of the Year Award at the NCFD 2016 Grand Awards.
- 2016 Modern Families Index Identifies Millennial Parents Under Pressure
- Vienna calling to meet the challenges of Passivhaus standards
- Do you have what it takes to actually achieve? Asks Concilio Solutions
- Mother of the Bride Fashion Boutique Host Annual Spring Open Weekend