The exclusive new range of baby clothes includes blankets, bibs, hats, rompers, tracksuit bottoms, long & short sleeve tops, kimonos and hoodies. The baby clothes feature all-over organic ink prints with the mittymoos embroidered logo or cow prints. All clothing is certified organic by The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
Sarah McBride, founder of Mittymoos explains that, "Mittymoos loves Organic Cotton as little ones have delicate skin. One of my children suffers with eczema which can be traumatic, particularly for babies and parents. A friend recommended I explore organic clothes; I took this advice and have not looked back."
The range has been designed to be stylish, affordable and of course soft!
- Contact Name:
- David McBride
- Mitty Moos Ltd
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- Contact Fax:
- Company Website:
- More Details:
Related press releases
- Less than a third of UK motorists would choose a driverless car
- Penmex: Does colour really influence people’s perception of a brand?
- Class of 2015 graduates have 16% more jobs to choose from than last year
- Quiet entrepreneur leads team to prestigious national award
- Roger Michael will reboot his infamous night I AM ROCKSTAR TUESDAYS in association with Herve Leger and Boujis Lawn Tennis Club Season