The exclusive new range of baby clothes includes blankets, bibs, hats, rompers, tracksuit bottoms, long & short sleeve tops, kimonos and hoodies. The baby clothes feature all-over organic ink prints with the mittymoos embroidered logo or cow prints. All clothing is certified organic by The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
Sarah McBride, founder of Mittymoos explains that, "Mittymoos loves Organic Cotton as little ones have delicate skin. One of my children suffers with eczema which can be traumatic, particularly for babies and parents. A friend recommended I explore organic clothes; I took this advice and have not looked back."
The range has been designed to be stylish, affordable and of course soft!
- Contact Name:
- David McBride
- Mitty Moos Ltd
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- Contact Fax:
- Company Website:
- More Details:
Related press releases
- Win a £649 Fiesta ST performance upgrade with the TC Harrison mountune giveaway
- CHILDREN’S AUTHOR CELEBRATES 30TH ANNIVERSARY OF HER BEST-SELLING BOOK
- neyya, a Smart Ring that controls laptops and mobile phones, launches instore today
- Do you have the mind of an entrepreneur? Asks Swan Global Direct
- How Argos voucher codes, Debenhams promo codes & PC World discount vouchers can help customers get the most out of Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales