The trade body is offering 10 per cent discount, and 13 months’ membership for the price of 12, for those who sign up at the National Painting and Decorating show at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry.
A new package of member services make it an ideal time to join the PDA.
Early next year, the Association launches a new website, which will enable its members to increase their business opportunities
Representing a major investment from the trade body, the new site is purpose-built to put consumers in touch with a trusted decorator.
Benefits of the new website include the ability for members to place an upgraded profile, displaying their company’s contact details, pictures and a business description.
This will be supported by another facility, where members of the public can leave positive feedback about decorators they have used for projects, which could ultimately encourage more business for members and help spread the good news about their work.
Neil Ogilvie, Chief Executive of the PDA, said: "The new website will ultimately give our members their own mini site where they can host company details and promote their business.
"This is a brilliant facility for smaller traders who perhaps don’t have their own website already.
"The downturn has seen a number of people with no skills and qualifications enter the marketplace and consumers seem to be recognising that.
"Ultimately, the new website will make it easier than ever for customers to come through a trusted trade body to connect to an approved, professional decorator."
As well as launching a new website, the PDA has also enhanced its legal protection cover – extending the professional advice and guidance available to its members.
A series of enhancements have been introduced, making it easier for the PDA’s sole traders and smaller companies to access cover and services, whilst retaining the level of service relevant to larger member companies.
Mr Ogilvie added: "The enhancements to our legal cover mean we are better placed to provide more of our members with legal protection.
"In the current business climate, these services are more important than ever and ensure membership of the PDA represents great value."
"In addition to the existing 24 hour, seven days a week European legal and UK tax advice services, PDA members now have access to an on-line employment manual, an on-line ‘DASbusinesslaw’ document builder’ facility and a 24 hour counselling service."
- Contact Name:
- Jane Shepherd
- Shepherd PR
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 01538 308685
- Company Website:
- More Details:
Related press releases
- GB Marketing Enterprise: could the UK be about to enter an entrepreneurial revolution?
- My Favourite Voucher Codes makes record-breaking £3,000 donation to bibic
- Limitless Communications: supports loan programme that will help Irish SMEs
- Thornton Dowson Innovations Outlines the Importance of a Good Mentor
- Jeszcze szybszy rozwój? To możliwe!
- business / economics business / economics feed
- construction / property construction / property feed
- events / exhibitions events / exhibitions feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- men's interest men's interest feed
- sport / leisure / hobbies sport / leisure / hobbies feed