Professional Beauty London, Britiain’s Premier beauty show commences from Sunday 24th – Monday 25th February in Excel, London, and is expected to be even better than last year.
In 2012, Professional Beauty London welcomed 33,283 visitors, making it an amazing jam packed two days. It is the largest health and beauty show in the UK market, and more than 550 brands come to the show.
This is the show where new wave trends are announced and where the top names in the beauty industry will be present, with the launch of their new products as well as providing exclusive incentives which are only available at the show.
Visitors will be indulged for two days, with thousands of show offers, free beauty education programme and with several hundred companies present; the opportunities for networking and business development are vast.
Attending the show will reward one of all these benefits. However for them to learn more, in-depth beauty techniques which they can apply themselves, they should sign up to beauty courses.
To jump start a career path to being a make up artist, one could take up a make up course, where they will learn effective beauty techniques and how to apply them to professional standard. There are also waxing courses available that provide techniques which are essential to all beauty therapists.
For more information, visit the Carlton Institue at:
- Contact Name:
- Jerry Crosby
- Web Optimiser
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 020 7953 8412
Related press releases
- The International Association of Book-keepers celebrate at the Finance and Small Business Awards ceremony
- London forum to bring the implications of the Public Services (Social Value) Act into your procurement process, to gain a competitive edge
- Blue Branch travel to London for 3-day business event
- Penmex left feeling motivated and inspired after business meetings in London
- Live Innovations Outlines the 3 stages of event promotions