With its wealth of experience and long-standing history of accessorising Apple products, Proporta has brought its new iPhone 5S case and iPhone 5C case collections to market for the latest generation of Apple gadgets off the back of the tech giant's announcement made in California on Tuesday 10th September.
Proporta's Head of Product, Lynnnette Prigmore, explains more: “With any new Apple model, it's a race against the clock for accessories manufactures such as ourselves, and the timing of these new iPhone models will definitely see us wanting to have cases and screen protectors in stores as soon as possible. Our new collections from Proporta and our branded partners such as Ted Baker, Barbour, Joules, Quiksilver, Naf Naf, Roxy and the newly signed, V&A Museum, will be available to pre-order from our website first thing, with more designs to follow in the coming weeks."
Offering a selection of firm favourites, fashion brands and some brand new innovations, the new Proporta iPhone 5C cases and iPhone 5S cases have been created to target a multitude of audience, tastes and price points.
Pre-order the new iPhone 5S case and iPhone 5C case collections today at Proporta.
- Contact Name:
- Jitender Sokhy
- Proporta Ltd
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- Company Website:
- More Details:
Related press releases
- My Favourite Voucher Codes makes record-breaking £3,000 donation to bibic
- Nadaj tempa swojej karierze! BAM International zachęca do udziału w Career EXPO!
- Appkettle – The smart kettle with vision!
- Penmex Return from business trip to Poland and implement ‘urgent sales strategy’
- UFH1 launch a cost effective underfloor heating solution for fitting over your old existing flooring