With its wealth of experience and long-standing history of accessorising Apple products, Proporta has brought its new iPhone 5S case and iPhone 5C case collections to market for the latest generation of Apple gadgets off the back of the tech giant's announcement made in California on Tuesday 10th September.
Proporta's Head of Product, Lynnnette Prigmore, explains more: “With any new Apple model, it's a race against the clock for accessories manufactures such as ourselves, and the timing of these new iPhone models will definitely see us wanting to have cases and screen protectors in stores as soon as possible. Our new collections from Proporta and our branded partners such as Ted Baker, Barbour, Joules, Quiksilver, Naf Naf, Roxy and the newly signed, V&A Museum, will be available to pre-order from our website first thing, with more designs to follow in the coming weeks."
Offering a selection of firm favourites, fashion brands and some brand new innovations, the new Proporta iPhone 5C cases and iPhone 5S cases have been created to target a multitude of audience, tastes and price points.
Pre-order the new iPhone 5S case and iPhone 5C case collections today at Proporta.
- Contact Name:
- Jitender Sokhy
- Proporta Ltd
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- Company Website:
- More Details:
Related press releases
- Privilege Promotions outlines how to keep on the ball when travelling
- Credico UK hosts successful business island retreat
- Angel Business Suite examines key tenats to consider during expansion location selection
- Christoph Grizzard reviews the importance and effects of culture on success
- Aranka Limited reviews the common job characteristics among business leaders