Looking for a novel idea when it comes to business gifts and marketing? Rachael’s Kitchen have just the thing; Corporate Cupcakes!
Sending cupcakes is the tasty new way to say thank you, welcome, introduce a new and delicious marketing strategy or just to give a client, your staff, or business partners a treat because you think they deserve it.
Rachael’s Kitchen customers can choose corporate logos printed on edible paper and put on top of the cakes, which can also be iced in your company’s brand colours, and have them available for events, meetings, or just to cheer up a Friday afternoon.
Rachael’s Kitchen make all their cupcakes from the finest natural ingredients and colourings. If you place your order before 12pm they can be delivered the next day, or on a specific date you request, anywhere on mainland UK in a presentation box which can also be decorated to reflect your branding, meaning you get a professional, consistent look and feel.
- Contact Name:
- Rachael’s Kitchen
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- Skyline Marketing debunks four common myths about millennial entrepreneurs
- Business & Social Media Research
- The 4 Common Barriers to Thinking Big by EA Worldwide Acquisitions
- Charity launches new Impact Ventures Programme
- Average age to start driving now 26, as younger adults put off learning and car buying