Mesh Office Seating (UK) Ltd are the sole authorised distributors of a widely acclaimed and globally recognised eco-friendly range of office chairs. The ergonomic range includes some of the most environmentally friendly office chairs available boasting 97-98% recyclability.
Mesh are passionate about working in harmony with the environment and in addition to providing some of the most environmentally friendly office chairs the company are active in various green office practices. Mesh achieved the ISO 14001 Environmental Certification in June 2010. They also hold the ISO 9001 Quality Certification and the chairs have Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certification.
The chairs are distributed through a dealer network of office furniture retailers, as well as architects and designers. The range includes the popular Enjoy and the well-known Ergohuman, both chairs having 97% recyclability.
Other chairs in the range include the Nefil, which is 97% recyclable, and the Ergohuman Plus and Mirus, both with 98% recyclability. The chairs are available in a choice of bright, contemporary mesh or fabric colours, executive classic leather or a combination for a comfortable, unique design.
The lightweight and versatile guest seating Lii chair complements the Mesh range of office chairs and is available in a four-legged or cantilever design.
- Contact Name:
- Nicola Gillespie
- Mesh Office Seating (UK) Ltd
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 0845 652 0693
- Contact Fax:
- 0845 652 0694
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- South coast engineering company called in to keep Swansea University computers cool
- National organisation Business Scene launches new membership model
- Privilege Promotions reviews what entrepreneurs cam learn from Japan's shock win against South Africa
- Croydon-based EQesque delighted that youth entrepreneurship is on the rise
- Il Direct marketing è la chiave per costruire fedeltà alla marca, dice The Project International