From head to toe – the free guide has it covered and is available online at www.littleterra.co.uk/p/advice/tips-for-outdoors-activities/scoot-to-school-guide
The guide, which contains friendly suggestions to help make the school run more enjoyable, highlights a range of hand-picked products from top brands such as Sprayway, Jack Wolfskin and Barts.
Also included as ‘must haves’ to keep kids practical – yet fashionable – are warm winter coats and tough wearing rucksacks that will last a number of years, whilst not interfering with their scooting experience.
Carolyn Budding, managing director of Little Terra said: "Scooters are a great way to keep children active and it is clear that the craze is here to stay, with many schools even building special storage areas for them.
"Ensuring your child is kitted out with the correct protective clothing is essential and, as every parent knows, getting your child to wear a helmet in particular can be a chore.
"With these fun accessories it’s never been easier to get kids to dress safely – which of course helps us parents worry less."
To buy online, or for more information about Little Terra please visit http://www.littleterra.co.uk
- Contact Name:
- Jane Shepherd
- Shepherd PR
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 01538 308685
- Company Website:
- More Details:
Related press releases
- Legacy Elite review plans to revive sheffield's empty buildings
- Gumball Promotions look at what businesses can learn from sport
- Where innovation meets opportunity
- Flourish: New Technology Facilitates One-to-One Coaching and Executive Development
- Rising stars in Ireland’s housing sector have work cut out as homeless increase 31%
- business / economics business / economics feed
- children / youth children / youth feed
- consumer goods consumer goods feed
- design / architecture design / architecture feed
- education / training education / training feed
- fashion / beauty fashion / beauty feed
- home / family / garden home / family / garden feed
- lifestyle lifestyle feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- men's interest men's interest feed
- sport / leisure / hobbies sport / leisure / hobbies feed