Six months after helping the 1st Battalion Royal Irish Regiment with an urgent request for brochure printing, the Shropshire printers Graphics and Print have once again stepped up to help our heroes. This time, the request for help with leaflet and poster printing came all the way from Camp Bastion in Afghanistan and Graphics and Print were only too pleased to once again provide support for our brave troops who have sadly just spent another Christmas and New Year away from their loved ones.
Managing Director, Martin Kells explains more: "When we were asked six months ago to help the 1st Battalion Royal Irish Regiment with brochure printing, I felt a deep sense of pride in being able to help a group of people who are doing such an amazing job for this country. Late last year, we were contacted by the Retail Manager of the café the Ministry of Defence supply for the forces serving in Camp Bastion in Afghanistan. We were asked if we could price up some posters and leaflets for Camp Bastion along with some graphic design which our Studio Manager, Dean Cox, didn’t hesitate to offer free of charge. We continued to work with Camp Bastion, sending various designs to and fro and eventually concluded on the delivery of six types of posters and seven different printed leaflets. The materials were being used to advertise themed nights within the café such as steak night or football theme nights, to help keep morale high within the camp. I remain as passionate as ever about supporting our armed forces and playing a small part in Help for Heroes."
Click Here to read the original story – “Graphics and Print Helping Our Heroes”
Graphics and Print are an award winning commercial printers who have maintained a strong commitment to the communities in which they operate and regularly support charities with design and print. They are one of the few commercial printers to make a commitment that every one of its employees will spend a minimum of two days per year, during work time, supporting disadvantaged people in having a better life. They recently launched a Facebook campaign which could lead to 5 major charities receiving a donation of £500, Help for Heroes being one of the five good causes, and have been running a charity football predictions competition which will pay out £600 to charitable organisations by the end of the football season.
Graphics and Print manufacture the majority of their products in-house and provide an end-to-end service when it comes to commercial printing services, having a design studio, print operators and finishing team all under one roof, making the customer print journey a seamless one!
Graphics and Print have successfully traded for over 30 years providing printing services to a customer base ranging from multi-national companies to sole traders, offering quality, value and flexibility at every stage of the print journey.
For PR enquiries please contact:
- Contact Name:
- Mike Hutton
- Sales and Marketing Director
- Graphics and Print
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 0843 2898 199
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- Wallwork Group invests £2 million to expand vacuum brazing capacity for high value component manufacturers
- Video shows how Forcam Force, the industry 4.0 smart factory software, will boost manufacturing productivity
- Want to keep your customers coming back for more? Asks Avant Garde Ideals
- Strategic Five Marketing believes that millennials need to develop a hard-working mentality
- Blue Branch concerned by lack of entrepreneurial awareness from UK Government
- business / economics business / economics feed
- charity / voluntary sector charity / voluntary sector feed
- current affairs current affairs feed
- defence defence feed
- it / internet / software it / internet / software feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- men's interest men's interest feed