The fourth quarter of 2011 propelled LOVEFiLM into the spotlight when they reported a record number of sign-ups to their subscription service. "Acquisition of new customers is important to any business. The rapid growth LOVEFiLM have reported in the last quarter alone is brilliant and future looks very bright for the business especially with the hype surrounding their partnership with ITV, ABC and BBC Worldwide" adds Jamie Talbot, managing director at Skyline Marketing Ltd.
Skyline Marketing Ltd is outsourced by business looking to expand their customer base and increase awareness of their brands. As a company that works with brands within the entertainment sector, Skyline Marketing know of the struggles many businesses come up against within the industry "The entertainment industry including TV and Gaming is competitive. With the announcement of Netflix expansion to the UK there was much talk of what would happen to LOVEFiLM – this new partnership has given the brand a fantastic selling point and offers the benefit of many much loved British programmes to please the UK market" adds Jamie Talbot of Skyline Marketing Ltd.
The Instant services allows for streaming to a PC, Apple iPad, Xbox 360, Sony Playstation and Blu-ray or web-enabled TV sets which Skyline Marketing Ltd say allows for a very broad target audience. Tailoring packages to appeal to the consumers needs is a major factor in the success of a brand particularly in an industry known for being competitive such as Entertainment.
- Contact Name:
- Jamie Talbot
- Managing Director
- Skyline Marketing Ltd
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- Penmex Return from business trip to Poland and implement ‘urgent sales strategy’
- Strategic Five Marketing travel to Poland for European leadership event
- UFH1 launch a cost effective underfloor heating solution for fitting over your old existing flooring
- ICE urges travellers to hedge their bets and buy Euros now as Pound reaches 7 year high against the Euro
- New generation of entrepreneurs riding UK’s economic recovery