The fourth quarter of 2011 propelled LOVEFiLM into the spotlight when they reported a record number of sign-ups to their subscription service. "Acquisition of new customers is important to any business. The rapid growth LOVEFiLM have reported in the last quarter alone is brilliant and future looks very bright for the business especially with the hype surrounding their partnership with ITV, ABC and BBC Worldwide" adds Jamie Talbot, managing director at Skyline Marketing Ltd.
Skyline Marketing Ltd is outsourced by business looking to expand their customer base and increase awareness of their brands. As a company that works with brands within the entertainment sector, Skyline Marketing know of the struggles many businesses come up against within the industry "The entertainment industry including TV and Gaming is competitive. With the announcement of Netflix expansion to the UK there was much talk of what would happen to LOVEFiLM – this new partnership has given the brand a fantastic selling point and offers the benefit of many much loved British programmes to please the UK market" adds Jamie Talbot of Skyline Marketing Ltd.
The Instant services allows for streaming to a PC, Apple iPad, Xbox 360, Sony Playstation and Blu-ray or web-enabled TV sets which Skyline Marketing Ltd say allows for a very broad target audience. Tailoring packages to appeal to the consumers needs is a major factor in the success of a brand particularly in an industry known for being competitive such as Entertainment.
- Contact Name:
- Jamie Talbot
- Managing Director
- Skyline Marketing Ltd
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- Wallwork Group invests £2 million to expand vacuum brazing capacity for high value component manufacturers
- Video shows how Forcam Force, the industry 4.0 smart factory software, will boost manufacturing productivity
- Want to keep your customers coming back for more? Asks Avant Garde Ideals
- Strategic Five Marketing believes that millennials need to develop a hard-working mentality
- Blue Branch concerned by lack of entrepreneurial awareness from UK Government