With video games becoming ever more popular thanks to mobile technology, people of all ages play video games. Are video games taking over our free time? Maybe, but that may not be such a bad thing, particularly when there are a range of productivity games, as well as ones to relax to.
- £25.1 billion was spent on video games, hardware and accessories in just one year.
- In 2011, 29% of Americans over the age of 50 started playing video games. This is a huge increase from the small 9% of over 50’s year olds that bought them in 1999.
- 55% of gamers also play games on their mobile phones.
- 90% of teenagers have played at least one video game in their life.
- 80% of children aged 8-18 years old have access to video games from their own home.
- The average user plays 13hours of video games a week.
- Children who play video games spend roughly 30% less time doing homework and reading than other children.
Got an old console that one wants to get rid of. Sell your old Xbox, PlayStation and other consoles online today and receive a cheque in the post in exchange. Other gadgets can also on this website, such as mobile phones and laptops. Think sell my Macbook, think Money4Machines.
For more information, visit Money4Machines at:
- Contact Name:
- Web Optimiser
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 020 7953 8412
Related press releases
- Rangemaster Unveils new DxD And SxS refrigerators
- London’s first whisky distillery in over century crafts 1920s style single malt spirit using rare heritage barley
- Future Generation Marketing: What could leaving the EU mean to UK small businesses?
- Rose Revolutions looks at how to build a long-lasting business
- Great summer reads now available from the Book People