With video games becoming ever more popular thanks to mobile technology, people of all ages play video games. Are video games taking over our free time? Maybe, but that may not be such a bad thing, particularly when there are a range of productivity games, as well as ones to relax to.
- £25.1 billion was spent on video games, hardware and accessories in just one year.
- In 2011, 29% of Americans over the age of 50 started playing video games. This is a huge increase from the small 9% of over 50’s year olds that bought them in 1999.
- 55% of gamers also play games on their mobile phones.
- 90% of teenagers have played at least one video game in their life.
- 80% of children aged 8-18 years old have access to video games from their own home.
- The average user plays 13hours of video games a week.
- Children who play video games spend roughly 30% less time doing homework and reading than other children.
Got an old console that one wants to get rid of. Sell your old Xbox, PlayStation and other consoles online today and receive a cheque in the post in exchange. Other gadgets can also on this website, such as mobile phones and laptops. Think sell my Macbook, think Money4Machines.
For more information, visit Money4Machines at:
- Contact Name:
- Web Optimiser
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 020 7953 8412
Related press releases
- HIV’s answer to a home pregnancy test will be sold on Freedoms Shop website
- JK Lasers exhibits at ILAS 2015 - The Industrial Laser Applications Symposium, Chesford Grange, Kenilworth, UK
- Eyes wide shut: Call for greater transparent communications to deter and prevent more phone hacking and tax evasion scandals
- Ora Advertising reviews the importance of conferences
- The Irish Economy surge in 2014 revealed as fastest in the EU leaves Zenith ideas thrilled