Hector Montalvo, managing director at Source Marketing Direct has recently travelled across the UK in order to network with business owners he has mentored in recent years from within the outsourced sales and marketing industry. The tour began in Edinburgh on Monday 02 September, where Hector Montalvo met up with two business owners, as well as being the host for a motivation workshop at their premises. His evening was spent in Newcastle to participate in another networking session where 15 budding entrepreneurs had the opportunity to spend time with Montalvo in a more relaxed atmosphere.
There was no time to rest on this tour, as Hector Montalvo was in Manchester the following morning to meet up with a start-up firm, where he helped them set up a 6 week growth plan. His afternoon was filled with another guest speaker booking, of which he shared his personal story of how he got started in the industry, how he started his own business Source Marketing Direct and the goals he has for his outsourced sales and marketing firm for the next 5 years. As well as a review of his own journey into the industry, he inspired many of those in attendance with his excellent entrepreneurial advice.
As a mentor for many budding entrepreneurs, Hector Montalvo has a long history in securing commercial property. So by Wednesday he was in Liverpool giving advice to small businesses on locating new office space. The Source Marketing Direct managing director will return to London on Wednesday night before heading to a sales conference in Birmingham where he will perform another guest speech.
Hector Montalvo is a strong promoter of entrepreneurship and has invested in various sales and marketing businesses over the last five years. He says, "The tour was a great opportunity to put faces to some of the most promising start-up sales and marketing businesses here in the UK." He enjoys guest speaking at industry conferences and workshops, as well as mentoring small businesses as he believes that the tools and advice he shares enables ambitious entrepreneurs and SME owners to drive a small business towards profitability. This in turn will hopefully contribute to the UK Economy. By improving business owner’s skills and abilities to grow as a business, this will make them more investable for other capital providers which has been one of Hector Montalvo’s goals on this networking UK tour.
Established in the UK in 2008, Source Marketing Direct is an outsourced sales and marketing firm based in London but also service marketing campaigns in Hampshire, Bedfordshire, the Midlands, the North East and Scotland.
Source Marketing Direct
21 Risborough Street
- Contact Name:
- Hector Montalvo
- Source Marketing Direct
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- Are you ready to take on entrepreneurship full time? Asks Jessie Hughes of Altitude Acquisitions
- Risk of a one-billion dollar claim
- Bright Horizons recognised as one of UK’s Best Workplaces for 11th year
- Iconic Event Strategies travels to London to meet industry's rising stars
- 'Focus on building relationships on your entrepreneurial journey', claims Concilio Solutions
- business / economics business / economics feed
- consumer affairs / relations consumer affairs / relations feed
- current affairs current affairs feed
- employment / industrial relations employment / industrial relations feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- travel / tourism travel / tourism feed