The Motability Dealer Awards recognise outstanding dealer partners across the UK. With 16 categories, the awards focus on Scheme performance and customer service at group, dealership and individual level.
Sian Flett, Dealer Development Manager at Motability Operations, said: “Our dealer network is crucial to the delivery of the worry-free package, providing customers with support and reassurance throughout the whole life of the lease.
“We’re pleased to present T.C. Harrison Ford with this award. Their team have demonstrated a consistently high standard of support for customers and are great representatives for the Motability Scheme.”
Neil Baker, Managing Director at TCH Ford said: “We’re proud to receive this award, recognising the team’s hard work and our focus on customer service.
“We see first-hand how a Motability vehicle can transform a customer’s quality of life and we’re committed to working in partnership with the Motability Scheme."
The Motability Scheme is available to anyone who receives the Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance, the Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of the Personal Independence Payment, the War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement or the Armed Forces Independence Payment.
Customers exchange all, or part, of their allowance to lease a brand-new vehicle for three years. The worry-free package includes insurance for up to three named drivers; servicing, maintenance and repair; RAC breakdown assistance; and tyre and windscreen replacement.
For more information about the Motability Scheme, visit motability.co.uk or call 0800 953 7000
For more information about T.C. Harrison Ford visit www.tch.co.uk
NOTES TO EDITORS
About the Motability Scheme
- The Motability Scheme is the UK’s leading car scheme for disabled people. It provides affordable, convenient, worry-free motoring to over 600,000 disabled customers and their families. Scooters and powered wheelchairs can also be leased through the Motability Scheme.
- The Scheme is available to anyone who receives the Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance, the Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment or the War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement or the Armed Forces Independence Payment. Customers transfer their mobility allowance to Motability Operations Ltd to lease a car, scooter or powered wheelchair.
- When leasing a Motability Scheme car, insurance for three named drivers, servicing and maintenance, full RAC breakdown assistance, tyre and windscreen replacement and 60,000 mileage allowance over three years are all included in the cost of the lease. A range of popular car adaptations are also available at no additional cost.
- When leasing a scooter or powered wheelchair, insurance, breakdown assistance, servicing, maintenance and repairs and tyre and battery replacement are all included in the cost of the lease. Pricing is standard nationwide.
- A wide range of ‘green’ vehicles with emissions of 100g of CO2 per km or less are available through the Scheme.
- Motability is a Registered Charity in England and Wales (number 299745) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (reference number 736309). Motability also provides grants to customers, who would otherwise be unable to afford the mobility solution they need.
- Motability Operations Ltd is an independent company that operates the Motability Scheme under contract to Motability (the charity). Any profits are non-distributable and are reinvested for the benefit of customers. Motability Operations Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number 735390.
- Contact Name:
- Matt Vause
- Group Marketing Manager
- TC Harrison
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- Company Website:
- business / economics business / economics feed
- charity / voluntary sector charity / voluntary sector feed
- consumer goods consumer goods feed
- current affairs current affairs feed
- employment / industrial relations employment / industrial relations feed
- financial services financial services feed
- health / medical / fitness health / medical / fitness feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- men's interest men's interest feed
- motoring / motorcycling motoring / motorcycling feed
- transport / logistics transport / logistics feed