Innovative technology company Ntegra has partnered with the youth enterprise The Platform Project to support more young people into work during 2021.
The company, based in The Workshed in Swindon, has come alongside The Platform Project which supports young people, aged 13 to 21, who are struggling to find their way into a career, in mainstream education or who have been disadvantaged by lockdown and the impact of covid-19.
Andy Langley, CEO of Ntegra, said: "We are a heart-centred business with a growing team and we work with globally-recognised brands. However in all that we do we never forget the people behind every company. In 2021, we have pledged to support a project in our own community of Swindon to give back. The Platform Project is an ideal partner for us.
"To be able to support a project which champions and work with young people who may have struggled at school, may have difficult family circumstances, or from a low income background or who may face challenges around disability - this is a fantastic opportunity for us and our team."
Over the coming months, Ntegra will develop the IT infrastructure for The Platform Project which has grown year on year since its creation over four years ago. Andy Langley has become a board member and Ntegra staff will also volunteer at the project to help mentor young people who are interested in IT and technology.
Sadie Sharp, founder of The Platform Project, said: "We are so fortunate to have Ntegra as our corporate partner this year. Andy's expertise on the board has already proved to be invaluable, his team's knowledge will enable us to operate smartly with a fit-for-the-future IT infrastructure and, when we can, we will welcome members of the Ntegra team to the project to support our young people face to face."
Ntegra has been a technology gem in the Swindon business community for 18 years. Created in 2003 by freelance IT consultants Andy Jefferies and Bill Hart, the company has gone on to work with brands including Vodafone, Waitrose and WPP. The team are now more than 40 strong in Swindon itself with specialist IT associates worldwide.
- Contact Name:
- Fiona Scott
- Fiona Scott Media Consultanccy
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- Company Website:
- More Details:
- business / economics business / economics feed
- charity / voluntary sector charity / voluntary sector feed
- children / youth children / youth feed
- consumer affairs / relations consumer affairs / relations feed
- current affairs current affairs feed
- education / training education / training feed
- employment / industrial relations employment / industrial relations feed
- it / internet / software it / internet / software feed
- lifestyle lifestyle feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- men's interest men's interest feed
- science / technology science / technology feed
- women's interest women's interest feed