Whether they want to start a whole new career in the beauty industry, learn a few treatments for additional income, or gain some advanced skills for their business, there’s never been a better time to book their training. There is a big variety of courses they can book and everybody can find something.
There are a lot of Beauty therapy courses or Nail Courses for example. Students can try the "Beginner Nail Package" which is especially beneficial for everyone who wants to start a career as a Nail Technician. This course includes the UV Gel Polish and Nail Wrap courses. They will also learn Manicure and Pedicure, which are fundamental skills. To gain experience in beauty therapy, students may also want to try a Massage Course for example. A Body Massage Course in London would be very effective in teaching them new skills. They can learn techniques for the ultimate in relaxation treatments.
Even if they want to discover the art of make-up, they can book a Make-up course where they can learn advanced techniques used by professionals in the beauty industry today, as well as learn to look for new ways to improve on traditional methods.
The Carlton Institute is offering a major opportunity with courses available that are suitable to a range of beauty interests.
For those interested in the world of beauty, this is the ideal time to book. They can book a course now! Taking place from now until the 18th January and they will obtain 50% discount. But they have to hurry up! Places are limited and they must book by December 4th!
For more information, visit the Carlton Institute at:
Or contact their marketing team on Tel: 01395 226622
- Contact Name:
- Camares Amonat
- Web Optimiser
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 020 7953 8412
Related press releases
- neyya, a Smart Ring that controls laptops and mobile phones, launches instore today
- Entrepreneur prepares to launch national initiative to support small businesses
- Do you have the mind of an entrepreneur? Asks Swan Global Direct
- How Argos voucher codes, Debenhams promo codes & PC World discount vouchers can help customers get the most out of Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales
- Breaking down the jargon: mobile optimised vs. mobile compatible websites