The results of Christian Dior sales has been singled out by luxury products group LVMH, as being one of the highlights in 2012. The sales increased LVMH’s overall revenue by 19%. In the fourth quarter Net profits went up 12% over 2011.
Upon a closer look, the impressive performance of Christian Dior was due to the strength of their mainstream products including their very popular Miss Dior and J’Adore. Their lipstick product Dior Addict lipstick has held it’s lead position in the market, and the prestige skincare line has sustained continued growth.
To learn more about applying beauty products to professional standards, there are make up courses available that will provide students with in-depth knowledge and expert training given by highly experienced tutors.
In addition to gaining invaluable skills through completing a make up course, students will receive an essential beauty therapy manual; a make up course manual as well as ongoing support from the UK based Customer service team.
So whether they're interested in starting a career within the beauty industry, or they're already established but want to give their techniques and experience a valuable boost, they should sign up to a beauty course now. They should also consider taking up nail courses which can lead to a very lucrative career in the beauty industry.
For more information, visit the Carlton Institute at:
- Contact Name:
- Jerry Crosby
- Web Optimiser
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 020 7953 8412
Related press releases
- Start over in September with London’s 'Feel Good Factor Hour' event
- Phoenix Premier Acquisitions pleased to see widening support for Hampshire's entrepreneurs
- LGB Direct questions whether businesses really understand customer engagement
- Chiron Marketing Solutions outlines how entrepreneurs can achieve life-long happiness
- Privilege Promotions outlines how to keep on the ball when travelling