The results of Christian Dior sales has been singled out by luxury products group LVMH, as being one of the highlights in 2012. The sales increased LVMH’s overall revenue by 19%. In the fourth quarter Net profits went up 12% over 2011.
Upon a closer look, the impressive performance of Christian Dior was due to the strength of their mainstream products including their very popular Miss Dior and J’Adore. Their lipstick product Dior Addict lipstick has held it’s lead position in the market, and the prestige skincare line has sustained continued growth.
To learn more about applying beauty products to professional standards, there are make up courses available that will provide students with in-depth knowledge and expert training given by highly experienced tutors.
In addition to gaining invaluable skills through completing a make up course, students will receive an essential beauty therapy manual; a make up course manual as well as ongoing support from the UK based Customer service team.
So whether they're interested in starting a career within the beauty industry, or they're already established but want to give their techniques and experience a valuable boost, they should sign up to a beauty course now. They should also consider taking up nail courses which can lead to a very lucrative career in the beauty industry.
For more information, visit the Carlton Institute at:
- Contact Name:
- Jerry Crosby
- Web Optimiser
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 020 7953 8412
Related press releases
- Class of 2015 graduates have 16% more jobs to choose from than last year
- Opace reveals why infographics should be a core internet marketing strategy for businesses in 2015
- Quiet entrepreneur leads team to prestigious national award
- Hard coatings specialist helps motorsport students find the right friction formula for braking
- Want to succeed as a leader? Avoid these common mistakes, urges Atlas Outsourcing