Available in three colours: smoke, clear and green the Cruzerlite Androidified Nexus 4 cover is manufactured from TPU to ensure that it protects the Nexus 4 against daily damage caused by bumps, drops and scratches. Therefore the Nexus 4 remains looking newer and functioning better for longer.
Lightweight and thin, the Cruzerlite Nexus 4 case hardly adds any bulk to the Nexus 4, so it remains slim. The design on the Cruzerlite case features the Android mascot so is perfect for those who are Android fans and aren't afraid to show it! It adds character to the case and shows where the user's allegiances lie in the Apple v Android debate.
As expected the Nexus 4 cover includes all the cut-outs needed to keep the handset fully functioning at all times. This includes cut-outs for the charging port, volume, headphone jack plus more; meaning that the phone doesn't need to be removed from the case to be used with other Nexus 4 accessories.
The Cruzerlite Androidified cases for Nexus 4 are available to pre-order now from Mobile Fun.
About Mobile Fun
Birmingham based MobileFun.co.uk is the UK's biggest online retailer of Mobile Accessories, Mobile Phones, Ringtones and Mobile Java Games.
Mobile Fun has offices in the UK, Germany, Spain and France and delivers products to over 50 countries worldwide
Mobile Fun were recently named the 'Best Accessory Retailer' 2012 at the What Mobile Awards and won the title of Online Retailer of the Year at the Mobile News Awards 2012 for the second year running.
- Contact Name:
- Laura Hogan
- Online Marketing Executive
- MobileFun Ltd
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 0844 249 5079
Related press releases
- Win a £649 Fiesta ST performance upgrade with the TC Harrison mountune giveaway
- Syrac Inspirations reveals insider secrets to becoming an exceptional salesperson
- Meraki Rose disagrees with claims that entrepreneurs sacrifice family and fun to start a business
- Bravington Capital reviews some lesser known achievements of the world's high-flyers
- Brands should be targeting attitudes and emotions, claims Omnilotus