OPPO officially introduces the A54s in the UK, succeeding the OPPO A54 which launched in the market earlier this year. The new A54s comes packed with a Helio G35 SoC processor, along with a 5000mAh battery. It is equipped with a 6.52-inch display with a 60Hz refresh rate and HD+ resolution. The device features a water-drop shaped notch for a selfie camera and a 50MP triple camera setup at the back.
Specs and features
The OPPO A54s runs on the operating system of ColorOS11.1 which is based on Android 11. It features an octa-core MediaTek Helio G35 processor with an IMG GE8320 GPU. It offers a 4GB LPDDR4x RAM and 128GB storage. USB Type-C ports, GPS / A-GPS, Bluetooth v5, 4G, Wi-Fi, and a 3.5mm headphone jack are included in the connectivity options of this device. For security, it has a fingerprint sensor on the side and a facial recognition function as well.
The OPPO A54s has a triple rear camera setup including a 50MP sensor with f/2.4 aperture, accompanied by two 2MP sensors with f/ 2.4 aperture for guaranteed cutting-edge picture quality. On the front is an 8MP selfie camera which is housed in a water-drop shaped notch. For crisp visuals, the OPPO A54s provides a 6.52-inch IPS LCD display having 269 PPI pixel density, 20:9 aspect ratio and a 60Hz refresh rate along with 88.7 per cent screen-to-body ratio.
OPPO made sure to remove the anxiety of low battery from its users by powering the A54s with a 5000mAh battery. It also supports a standard 10W fast charging and, to reduce power consumption, OPPO also added ultra-night mode and ultra-power saving mode. Dimensions-wise, it weighs 190g and measures 163.8 x 75.6 x 8.4mm
Price and availability
The price of the OPPO A54s has not been officially announced yet. The handset will be available for worldwide users to buy later this month, but it was launched in the UK on 28th October 2021. The A54s is available in two color options: pearl blue and crystal black.
OPPO is a leading global smart device brand. Since the launch of its first smartphone - "Smiley Face" - in 2008, OPPO has been in relentless pursuit of the perfect synergy of aesthetic satisfaction and innovative technology. Today, OPPO provides a wide range of smart devices spearheaded by the Find Series and Reno series. Beyond devices, OPPO provides its users with ColorOS and internet services like HeyTap and OPPO+. OPPO operates in more than 40 countries and regions, with six research institutes and four R&D Centers worldwide, as well as an International Design Center in London.
- Contact Name:
- Five Tech Limited
- FiveTech Limited
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 0203 301 0995
- More Details:
- arts / entertainment arts / entertainment feed
- business / economics business / economics feed
- children / youth children / youth feed
- consumer goods consumer goods feed
- consumer affairs / relations consumer affairs / relations feed
- current affairs current affairs feed
- design / architecture design / architecture feed
- home / family / garden home / family / garden feed
- it / internet / software it / internet / software feed
- legal affairs legal affairs feed
- lifestyle lifestyle feed
- industry industry feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- men's interest men's interest feed
- retail trade retail trade feed
- science / technology science / technology feed
- sport / leisure / hobbies sport / leisure / hobbies feed
- telecommunications telecommunications feed
- transport / logistics transport / logistics feed
- travel / tourism travel / tourism feed
- women's interest women's interest feed