Tiger Woods may only be ranked number three in the world currently, but the UK bookies still fear the man that has such a fantastic personal record in Augusta. - He has four previous wins to his name and is currently as short as 9/2 with both bet365 and William Hill to win the 2013 US Masters.
Rory McIlroy is currently the world number one has had a sensational few seasons and after winning the 2011 US Open and 2012 USPGA he will be looking to add another major championship to his collection. Not 24 until shortly after the Masters finishes he could ( many feel should) have won the tournament already, having led going into the final round in 2011.
He collapsed in spectacular fashion on the back nine holes and so crushing and obvious was the unraveling of his entire game that many questioned whether he would ever be the same again. Showing tremendous maturity, courage and perspective, he in fact came back stronger and better than ever.
For those wishing to place bets on the US Masters the latest odds are: Woods 9/2, McIlroy 5/1, Mickelson 9/1, Donald 20/1, Westwood 22/, Rose 22/1
- Contact Name:
- Ben Longstaff
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- Entrepreneur prepares to launch national initiative to support small businesses
- Penmex travels to Liverpool to attend Rising Star Event
- Do you have the mind of an entrepreneur? Asks Swan Global Direct
- Brandlective underlines growing shift in dynamics of SEO
- BellaVista Promotions reveals top motivation tips for business owners