2. Bluw Inc. Rockstar Finger Drums are great for some desktop fun.
3. The “Q&A a Day, Five-Year Journal,” by Potter Style, will give your loved ones a unique way to journal their memories.
4. The Nikon D3100 camera will help friends and family capture the moments they want to treasure forever.
5. Record the story of the one person who will always love you no matter what you do with “Conversations with My Mother: A Keepsake Journal for Celebrating a Lifetime of Stories.”
6. A gramophone iPod® docking station is a trendy way to listen to your favourite tunes.
7. Whether fishing, hiking or exploring, outdoor enthusiasts will love the Nike+ SportWatch GPS that is powered by TomTom.
8. Give the gift of relaxation with the Brookstone® Massaging Bed Rest.
9. The North Face E-Tip Gloves are a great way to keep your hands warm and toasty while allowing you to use all of your electronic gadgets.
10. Get the Kinect for Xbox 360, and you can enjoy games like Just Dance, Kinect Sports and Star Wars.
Any one of these gifts is sure to bring smiles of delight to the faces of your loved ones. Once your shopping is done and your presents placed under the tree, you can concentrate on what really makes the holiday season so special: spending time with family and friends.
Related press releases
- Eating Out Figures Continue To Rise
- Online only estate agents: How to sell your properties fast while cutting estate agent fees in the UK
- The Interactive Team shares advice on how to become a productivity powerhouse
- Property entrepreneur takes centre stage at international conference
- Can Chris Froome’s Tour de France victory increase cycling popularity and sales?