This unique approach opens up this famous tour to a much larger audience.
Demanding training schedules are not required. You don’t have to be super fit. Just be able to ride a bike. Modern and comfortable electric trekking bikes give that helping hand cruising on the flat with the extra power to scale hills with ease.
It’s not your ordinary holiday and the figures back this up. The tour at 1187 miles long is about the distance from London to Rome and takes you through 2 countries, 19 counties and 5 national parks. Riders will get to stay in 15 hotels and eat 9 full English breakfasts + 6 full Scottish breakfasts – cereal is also available!
It’s a fully supported tour with all hotels included, daily luggage transfers, breakfasts, lunches, and snacks stops etc. There is even a tracking app so friends and family can follow your progress northwards. You don’t need to own an electric bike as hire is also available.
E-Zee Riders also are the first Land’s End to John O’Groats holiday company to use the fabulous Sustrans National Cycling Network to ride the whole route. This ensures most of the journey will be on safe and quiet country lanes and through some of the most breathtaking scenery in the UK.
Interest in this new holiday is coming from a mix of people from all backgrounds including single cyclists, couples, groups and charity fundraisers.
E-Zee Riders are running 5 tours this summer:
Sat 18th May – Sun 2nd June.
Sat 15th June – Sun 30th June.
Sat 13th July – Sun 28th July.
Sat 17th Aug – Sun 1st Sept.
Sat 7th Sept – Sun 22nd Sept.
Please see - www.e-zeeriders.co.uk - for more details.
- Contact Name:
- Tony Dalton
- E-Zee Riders
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- +44 7780 703208
- Company Website:
- More Details:
- business / economics business / economics feed
- charity / voluntary sector charity / voluntary sector feed
- current affairs current affairs feed
- education / training education / training feed
- environment / conservation environment / conservation feed
- events / exhibitions events / exhibitions feed
- food / drink food / drink feed
- health / medical / fitness health / medical / fitness feed
- home / family / garden home / family / garden feed
- lifestyle lifestyle feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- men's interest men's interest feed
- motoring / motorcycling motoring / motorcycling feed
- sport / leisure / hobbies sport / leisure / hobbies feed
- transport / logistics transport / logistics feed
- travel / tourism travel / tourism feed
- women's interest women's interest feed