Lord Sugar, star of the BBC series The Apprentice and one of the world’s most famous entrepreneurs, will take centre stage at the Introbiz Expo 2018 on Thursday November 22.
He will talk to an exclusive audience of local business owners and entrepreneurs following a VIP lunch event which will take place as part of the Expo at the Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff.
Lord Sugar said: "I’m delighted to be invited by the Introbiz team to come along and I look forward to meeting entrepreneurs from Wales and share some of my business insights and answer their questions about business in 2018."
Tracey Smolinski, co-owner of Introbiz, said: ‘It’s an honour for us to have such a well known and respected entrepreneur such as Lord Sugar come to Cardiff at the Introbiz Expo.
“This is an incredible opportunity for organisations all around Wales and the UK business community to exhibit alongside previous The Apprentice winners including Alana Spencer and Mark Wright, and to join an audience and listen to the advice of such an iconic figure within the business world."
The Introbiz Expo is a key day in the annual business calendar in Wales - widely recognised as the biggest business show held in the country. The highlight of the day will be an exclusive VIP lunch followed by an opportunity to hear Lord Sugar’s talk and to ask questions.
Tickets to be part Lord Sugar’s audience will be on sale soon – platinum tickets at £200 plus VAT and there will also be VIP tickets with preferential seating, at £249 plus VAT. Introbiz members and exhibitors will be given first refusal until Wednesday February 7 before tickets are available to the wider business community.
Paul Smolinski, co-owner of Introbiz, said: "It has been our dream to secure Lord Sugar as our guest and as our headline speaker in order to inspire Wales’ business community. This announcement has been the result of building relationships over many months and we would like to thank all of those who have worked with us to make this happen - it’s very exciting and we’re expecting the lunch event to be a sell-out."
- Contact Name:
- Fiona Scott
- Fiona Scott Media Consultanccy
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- Company Website:
- More Details:
- business / economics business / economics feed
- construction / property construction / property feed
- current affairs current affairs feed
- design / architecture design / architecture feed
- education / training education / training feed
- employment / industrial relations employment / industrial relations feed
- financial services financial services feed
- food / drink food / drink feed
- government government feed
- health / medical / fitness health / medical / fitness feed
- it / internet / software it / internet / software feed
- industry industry feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- men's interest men's interest feed
- retail trade retail trade feed
- science / technology science / technology feed
- sport / leisure / hobbies sport / leisure / hobbies feed
- telecommunications telecommunications feed
- transport / logistics transport / logistics feed
- travel / tourism travel / tourism feed
- women's interest women's interest feed
- books / publications books / publications feed