The children’s outdoor clothing specialist offers a wide range of good quality items, which are made to last and can be handed down for years to come.
The Sprayway Jingle Parka is an ideal winter jacket. Stylish and snug, the waterproof parka has synthetic insulation and a drawcord adjustable hem to protect children from cold weather. A full length front zip and storm guard further ensure that children will remain warm and dry.
Fashionable and functional, the Jingle Parka features a fixed volume adjustable hood with a detachable faux fur trim and also has reflective piping and a paisley lining for added detail.
Another winter favourite from Little Terra is the Jack Wolfskin Icecamp Jacket. The Fibercloud polyester filling has the insulation properties of down and the moisture resistance of synthetic fibres, creating a warm, lightweight, windproof and water resistant jacket.
The padded jacket is a timeless addition and offers all the benefits of natural down without the hefty price tag.
Carolyn Budding, children’s clothing buying specialist at Little Terra, said: "With prices becoming more and more competitive, many parents are buying coats for children that only last for one season.
"A good quality winter jacket is essential, and our hand-picked range of coats offer a great selection without breaking the bank."
To buy online, or for more information about Little Terra please visit http://www.littleterra.co.uk
- Contact Name:
- Jane Shepherd
- Shepherd PR
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 01538 308685
- Company Website:
- More Details:
Related press releases
- iMoveEstates - the UK’s leading online estate agents - launches its free online property video tours
- Artist secures 'work in residence' status at UK's leading reference library
- Fortitude Plethora: The online experience will never match face-to-face customer service
- The News Impact Summit on Panama Papers, Trolls and Bots to be held on 12 May in London
- Course price quotations for international students