Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge and wife of Great Britain's Prince William, is in the hospital for severe morning sickness.
Kate, who is believed to be around eight weeks pregnant, was admitted to King Edward VII Hospital in London after suffering severe morning sickness and has been placed on a drip to receive vital fluids which will prevent her from getting dehydrated.
As Kate is expecting her first child, practice of yoga is the ideal preparation for a mother. The regular practice of pregnancy yoga, before, during and after pregnancy can be very helpful as it improves blood circulation, bring relaxation, balances hormonal system and strengthen the muscles and relieves back pain.
Along with balance diet, pregnancy yoga system can also help in dealing with morning sickness.
It develops positive attitude which helps in coping with anxiety and fear of unknown. It can improve digestion, control excessive weight gain and prevent dropping shoulders which often develops during pregnancy.
However pregnancy yoga should be modified and very gentle. Pregnancy yoga system includes gentle hatha yoga, breathing (without breath retention), meditation and scientific sleep.
It is very important to consider precaution during pregnancy. Woman should consult a doctor before starting any exercise or yoga in case of (a) A history of premature labour (b) Expecting twins or triplets (c) Severely under or overweight (d) Epilepsy/Asthma (e) Ruptured membranes (f) Sudden swelling of hands, ankles or face (g) Abdominal pain.
As many of the yoga postures need to be modified in pregnancy yoga session, one should avoid joining general group class instead it should be either private session or special pregnancy group yoga only.
Issued in public interest by celebrity yoga trainer Subodh Gupta based in London.
Subodh Gupta is the author of the book "Simplified Yoga for Backache" available at Waterstones, Amazon, Borders, etc.
Subodh has been interviewed by various TV channels and his views and articles appear regularly in magazines and newspapers in India and the UK.
Subodh Gupta conducts yoga and wellness sessions for celebrities and corporate in London.
- Contact Name:
- Indian Foundation for Scientific Yoga
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- Company Website:
- More Details:
Related press releases
- Cruise1st TV comes to Freeview
- Footballtips.com wins Best Use of Social Media Award at iGB Awards 2016 for @footballtips Twitter Handle
- Hold on to your top talent using Iconic Event Strategies' advice
- Goldstream Incorporated feeling inspired following business conference in Manchester
- Become a better networker using Pinnacle Promotions' 'how to' guide
- current affairs current affairs feed
- education / training education / training feed
- food / drink food / drink feed
- health / medical / fitness health / medical / fitness feed
- home / family / garden home / family / garden feed
- lifestyle lifestyle feed
- men's interest men's interest feed
- sport / leisure / hobbies sport / leisure / hobbies feed
- weddings weddings feed