It is well known universally that whatever the reasons for break-ups, it hurts.
Break-ups often lead to the state of mind in which even well balanced person such as Kelly Brook may find themselves off-centre, leaving them vulnerable and sometimes even angry. Yoga and meditation is a perfect solution to get over relationship breakup and to counter other depressing thoughts. Yoga and meditation can be an integral part of Kelly Brook and anyone else who is going through similar situation recovering from break-up as they help by healing emotional bruises which can make one more resilient.
Regular practice of yoga and meditation can help to revitalize and reconnect with oneself, providing a time and place for reflection. If one is going though similar situation, one can try the combination of yoga and meditation and see how one can quickly come out of the depressing situation because practice of yoga reduces the impact of stress.
Issued in public interest by celebrity yoga trainer, Subodh Gupta, based in London.
Subodh has been interviewed by various TV channels and his views and articles appear regularly in magazines and newspapers in India and the UK.
Subodh Gupta conducts yoga and wellness sessions for celebrities and corporates in London.
Subodh is also the author of the book "yogic breathing techniques for vitality, good health and looking younger"available at Amazon.co.uk:http://www.amazon.co.uk/Breathing-Techniques-Vitality-Looking-Younger/dp/1453675574/ref=sr_1_12?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1361542958&sr=1-12
- Contact Name:
- Indian Foundation for Scientific Yoga
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- Company Website:
- More Details:
Related press releases
- Phoenix Premier Acquisitions pleased to see widening support for Hampshire's entrepreneurs
- Meraki Rose Managing Director voices concerns over reports all entrepreneurs come from money
- LGB Direct questions whether businesses really understand customer engagement
- Chiron Marketing Solutions outlines how entrepreneurs can achieve life-long happiness
- Council tax advisors CIC help debtors fight back against reported 16% increase in bailiff use
- arts / entertainment arts / entertainment feed
- current affairs current affairs feed
- education / training education / training feed
- fashion / beauty fashion / beauty feed
- health / medical / fitness health / medical / fitness feed
- home / family / garden home / family / garden feed
- lifestyle lifestyle feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- men's interest men's interest feed
- weddings weddings feed