Subscribe to our newsletter for latest news, tips, jobs and more
Featured story'Who do we know?': The challenges of media plurality
At a recent NUJ event, Samantha Asumadu of Media Diversified discussed how relying solely on existing networks can damage diversity in the media
The latest podcast
public service announcements' on YouTube, with strong arguments against it.
But as more people are watching videos on their phones, which they're likely to hold vertically, does it make sense to cater to this audience by producing more vertical footage?
This week's guests are:
- Zena Barakat, John S. Knight Journalism Fellow, Stanford University
- Robb Montgomery, mobile journalism expert
- Marc Settle, smartphone trainer, BBC
- John Proksch-Whaley, chief executive and co-founder, Vervid
- Advertise here: Contact
- Clare Shearwood 01273 384293
News, releases and jobs on Android phones, tablets, iPhone and iPad.
Watch this space for news of our next news:rewired digital journalism conference.