Subscribe to our newsletter for latest news, tips, jobs and more
Featured story'Without humanity, data alone is meaningless': Data journalism insights from the Guardian
Data editor Alberto Nardelli detailed how his team look at stories at last week's Polis conference on journalism and elections
The latest podcast
But what exactly do they post, and how do they get Tumblr users involved with their blogs?
This week's guests are:
- Wright Bryan, producer, social media desk, NPR
- Julia Carpenter, digital audience producer, The Washington Post
- Harry Slater, producer, the Guardian
- Elena Cresci, community co-ordinator for news, the Guardian
- Advertise here: Contact
- Clare Shearwood 01273 384293
News, releases and jobs on Android phones, tablets, iPhone and iPad.
Watch this space for news of our next news:rewired digital journalism conference.