If your team is working with data, visualising it in an effective way is most likely an important part of your task.
But as audiences are moving from the bigger screens of desktops and laptops to the significantly smaller smartphones, how can you produce interactives and data visualisations that work on this small smartphone real estate?
At the newsrewired digital journalism event on 8 February, organised by Journalism.co.uk, delegates got tips from the Financial Times and the Wall Street Journal for making data visuals more mobile-friendly.
Check out 18 ways to achieve that in this Twitter Moment collecting tweets from Ryan Watts, interactive journalism student at City, University of London, and one of Journalism.co.uk's bloggers at the event.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Learn how to restrict your internet access to focus on writing
- Norwegian weekly newspaper Kommunal Rapport uses data journalism to build its digital presence
- Tip: Follow these 10 steps when fact-checking a politician's claims
- Tip: Try out these tools to help you write and edit your stories
- Tip: Remember these pointers for taking pictures that do your stories justice