If your team is working with data, visualising it in an effective way is most likely an important part of your task.
But as audiences are moving from the bigger screens of desktops and laptops to the significantly smaller smartphones, how can you produce interactives and data visualisations that work on this small smartphone real estate?
At the newsrewired digital journalism event on 8 February, organised by Journalism.co.uk, delegates got tips from the Financial Times and the Wall Street Journal for making data visuals more mobile-friendly.
Check out 18 ways to achieve that in this Twitter Moment collecting tweets from Ryan Watts, interactive journalism student at City, University of London, and one of Journalism.co.uk's bloggers at the event.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: How to tell stories using small data sets
- Tip: Check out these apps to enhance your mobile storytelling
- One day, 5 cities, 160 people: Inside the Bureau Local's investigation into local budgets
- Tip: Check out this guide for getting started with investigative data journalism
- Tip: Bookmark this advice for pitching feature articles