If your team is working with data, visualising it in an effective way is most likely an important part of your task.
But as audiences are moving from the bigger screens of desktops and laptops to the significantly smaller smartphones, how can you produce interactives and data visualisations that work on this small smartphone real estate?
At the newsrewired digital journalism event on 8 February, organised by Journalism.co.uk, delegates got tips from the Financial Times and the Wall Street Journal for making data visuals more mobile-friendly.
Check out 18 ways to achieve that in this Twitter Moment collecting tweets from Ryan Watts, interactive journalism student at City, University of London, and one of Journalism.co.uk's bloggers at the event.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Bookmark this guide for making the most of social media analytics
- Tip: Learn more about recording equipment by following this audio production guide
- Tip: Consider these key points when using social media in the Middle East
- Tip: Advice for planning large editorial projects with fewer resources
- Tip: 6 suggestions for using multimedia tools to cover climate change