Podcasts are becoming increasingly popular both with journalists looking for a new storytelling medium and with audiences tuning in.
If you work on a podcast, you will find these recommendations from IJNet incredibly useful.
Contributor Clothilde Goujard has listed several Facebook groups where podcasters can get together to share tips and tools of the trade, as well as a number of podcasts about podcasting you can subscribe to in order to keep up to date with the latest news and techniques in this space.
And if you're looking for in-person networking opportunities and training, check out Journalism.co.uk's upcoming newsrewired digital journalism conference, which will feature a spotlight talk on podcasting success, as well as our training course.
Free daily newsletter
- The on-demand audio revolution gathers pace
- Tip: 3 ways to make your voice sound better on air
- There are no limits to audio storytelling: 10 tips for podcasting beginners
- Vox's daily explainer podcast is helping audiences make sense of the overwhelming news landscape
- 'The ability to adapt a tool is more important than the ability to use it': Making open source sustainable