Social media is a must-do for any news organisation or brand looking to engage with people outside of their platforms, but there are a variety of strategies that these outlets can choose to implement.
Instagram has millions of users around the world engaging with content and even using it to buy goods, so how can you up your game?
Check out this article from Preview, which details advice on how to make your account more visually appealing, from picking an Instagram theme to taking better photographs with the resources you have.
The post highlights the importance of making your account 'visually flow', ensuring that similar photos are not placed next to each other and that images are cropped correctly, making it easier for the human eye to scan through your feed.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Starting your undergraduate journalism degree? Take note of this advice
- Refugee journalists, networking and Instagram: Here is your weekly journalism news update
- Tips, tricks and hidden features to help you make the most of Instagram
- Tip: How to add IGTV to your social media strategy
- Google's DNI Fund, Instagram and AR: Here's your weekly journalism news update