Social media is a must-do for any news organisation or brand looking to engage with people outside of their platforms, but there are a variety of strategies that these outlets can choose to implement.
Instagram has millions of users around the world engaging with content and even using it to buy goods, so how can you up your game?
Check out this article from Preview, which details advice on how to make your account more visually appealing, from picking an Instagram theme to taking better photographs with the resources you have.
The post highlights the importance of making your account 'visually flow', ensuring that similar photos are not placed next to each other and that images are cropped correctly, making it easier for the human eye to scan through your feed.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Check out this advice to make sure you are prepared for the next viral hoax
- Tip: Teaching journalism? Bookmark this advice for teaching news writing online
- Tip: Check out this advice for getting your profile noticed on Instagram
- Tip: Take note of this advice when verifying videos on social media
- Tip: Advice for working with collaborative data journalism projects