Check out this data journalism tool collection from Journocode.com, a community of journalists and community scientists who have helpfully categorised a variety of resources available to reporters working with data.
The tools range from Gephi, which helps journalists visualise and analyse networks, to Carto, which allows users to create interactive, customisable maps rights in their web browser.
Some of the tools are also tagged with a golden acorn symbol, which highlights the Journocode team's favourite tools. Which will be yours?
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Bookmark this guide for making the most of social media analytics
- Tip: Learn more about recording equipment by following this audio production guide
- Tip: Consider these key points when using social media in the Middle East
- Tip: Advice for planning large editorial projects with fewer resources
- Tip: 6 suggestions for using multimedia tools to cover climate change