Check out this data journalism tool collection from Journocode.com, a community of journalists and community scientists who have helpfully categorised a variety of resources available to reporters working with data.
The tools range from Gephi, which helps journalists visualise and analyse networks, to Carto, which allows users to create interactive, customisable maps rights in their web browser.
Some of the tools are also tagged with a golden acorn symbol, which highlights the Journocode team's favourite tools. Which will be yours?
Free daily newsletter
- 5 ways data journalism became more innovative in the past few years
- Tip: Are you a podcaster? Check out these Facebook groups and podcasts for advice and support
- What does GDPR mean for journalists?
- Tip: Learn the best practices for adding text to social videos
- Tool for journalists: InterviewJS, for turning interviews into interactive chats