Check out this data journalism tool collection from Journocode.com, a community of journalists and community scientists who have helpfully categorised a variety of resources available to reporters working with data.
The tools range from Gephi, which helps journalists visualise and analyse networks, to Carto, which allows users to create interactive, customisable maps rights in their web browser.
Some of the tools are also tagged with a golden acorn symbol, which highlights the Journocode team's favourite tools. Which will be yours?
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: How to prevent female reporters from becoming targets of abuse on social media
- Tip: 3 ways to make your headlines stand out on social media
- Tip: Remember this guide for investigative web research
- Tip: Check out this advice for reporting on Islam in Europe and US
- Tip: 4 lists you should make before starting an investigative reporting project