Check out this data journalism tool collection from Journocode.com, a community of journalists and community scientists who have helpfully categorised a variety of resources available to reporters working with data.
The tools range from Gephi, which helps journalists visualise and analyse networks, to Carto, which allows users to create interactive, customisable maps rights in their web browser.
Some of the tools are also tagged with a golden acorn symbol, which highlights the Journocode team's favourite tools. Which will be yours?
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Advice for making events a part of your newsroom's engagement strategy
- Tool for journalists: Flourish, for creating data visualisations without coding
- Tip: How to tell stories using small data sets
- Tip: Check out these apps to enhance your mobile storytelling
- Tool for journalists: The Snap Map is now available on the web, outside of Snapchat