Blogging regularly, even when writing about a topic you are passionate about, comes with its own challenges, regardless of whether it's your main job or just a hobby.
If you could use a tool for monitoring how much time you dedicate to writing posts every day, or a platform that points out tricky sentences that could be better written, check out this post from Tiffany Sun on The Writing Cooperative.
Sun outlines 50 tools to help bloggers work better and more efficiently, including platforms such as Grammarly and Hemingway, for making sure your posts are easy to read and get published without mistakes; Unsplash and Albumarium, to find free, high-quality images, and Canva, for creating graphics for your blog and for social media.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: How UK freelance journalists can use ALCS to earn more money from their work
- Tip : Incorporate solutions journalism in your reporting
- Tip: Freelancer’s guide to battling mis- and disinformation in the news
- Tip: Recruit the best social media editor for your team
- Tip: Leadership advice for women in investigative journalism