The to-do list of many reporters now includes producing videos, audio clips and taking photos from the scene of the story, and thankfully there are some apps that can help you work more efficiently.
If you like to experiment with various apps and audio is your jam, have a look at these recommendations from Paul Bradshaw, who runs the MA in Multiplatform and Mobile Journalism at Birmingham City University.
Among other suggestions, Bradshaw highlights the app Clyp as a good solution for those on the go, as it enables users to record without an account, as well as trim the clips before sharing to social media.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Bookmark these tools to save your digital work
- 5 crowdsourced tips for managing storage on your smartphone
- 3 free Android apps for making cinemagraphs on the go
- Tip: Take note of this advice for investigating large data leaks
- Tip: Use this card game to plan which storytelling elements your project should include