Keeping on top of updates to the social media landscape can be exhausting. Luckily, there are resources out there that can help you keep abreast with the latest news and developments.
Check out this article from Damian Radcliffe, chambers professor in journalism at the University of Oregon, who lists 41 essential websites and newsletters for journalists interested in social media.
The suggestions range from websites that give you insights into specific social media tools, to those that talk about the industry more generally, to those that offer longer reads and analysis.
He encourages readers to email additional suggestions: email@example.com
Free daily newsletter
- Amanpour: 'authoritarianism is creeping westward where it has no business belonging'
- Julie Posetti: post-pandemic journalism will be 'more mission-driven, public service-focused, and audience-centred'
- Tip: Four mental health strategies for student newsrooms
- Tip: Make the most of your work experience
- Tip: How to recognise misinformation online