Alison Gow, digital innovation editor at Trinity Mirror Regionals, put together a list of online platforms she uses for social bookmarking.
She recommends Pocket for saving and organising links from other websites, Pinterest for listing topics in collections, and IFTTT for automatically sharing your links to designated social platforms.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Bookmark these helpful tools for writing faster
- Starting a journalism course at university? Here's how to make the most of your time there
- Tip: Check out this advice for writing a great column
- Tip: Here's what you need to know before your first Facebook Live
- Tip: Check out this guide for virtual reality storytelling