Alison Gow, digital innovation editor at Trinity Mirror Regionals, put together a list of online platforms she uses for social bookmarking.
She recommends Pocket for saving and organising links from other websites, Pinterest for listing topics in collections, and IFTTT for automatically sharing your links to designated social platforms.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Check out this advice for getting started with 360-degree video
- Tip: Remember these pointers for building communities using Facebook groups
- Tip: Recommendations for working with inconsistent data
- Tip: Advice for making events a part of your newsroom's engagement strategy
- Tip: How to tell stories using small data sets