Alison Gow, digital innovation editor at Trinity Mirror Regionals, put together a list of online platforms she uses for social bookmarking.
She recommends Pocket for saving and organising links from other websites, Pinterest for listing topics in collections, and IFTTT for automatically sharing your links to designated social platforms.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: How to build a chat bot without having to code
- Tip: Bookmark this guide to drone regulation around the world
- Tip: Try out these tools to introduce more audio into your stories
- Tip: Get into the habit of archiving your work
- Tip: Here's how to keep your professional and personal contacts separate on Facebook