Alison Gow, digital innovation editor at Trinity Mirror Regionals, put together a list of online platforms she uses for social bookmarking.
She recommends Pocket for saving and organising links from other websites, Pinterest for listing topics in collections, and IFTTT for automatically sharing your links to designated social platforms.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Bookmark this guide for making the most of social media analytics
- Tip: Learn more about recording equipment by following this audio production guide
- Tip: Consider these key points when using social media in the Middle East
- Tip: Advice for planning large editorial projects with fewer resources
- Tip: 6 suggestions for using multimedia tools to cover climate change