Alison Gow, digital innovation editor at Trinity Mirror Regionals, put together a list of online platforms she uses for social bookmarking.
She recommends Pocket for saving and organising links from other websites, Pinterest for listing topics in collections, and IFTTT for automatically sharing your links to designated social platforms.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Remember this copyright advice for social media newsgathering
- Be flexible and don't sensationalise: Advice for reporting on violence against women
- Tip: Up your newsroom's video output with these format ideas
- Tip: Bookmark this advice for using 360-degree video in stories
- Tip: How to write strong headlines for your stories