Alison Gow, digital innovation editor at Trinity Mirror Regionals, put together a list of online platforms she uses for social bookmarking.
She recommends Pocket for saving and organising links from other websites, Pinterest for listing topics in collections, and IFTTT for automatically sharing your links to designated social platforms.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Bookmark these tools to save your digital work
- Tip: Take note of this advice for investigating large data leaks
- Tip: Use this card game to plan which storytelling elements your project should include
- Tip: Check out this advice for editing Instagram images within the app
- Tip: Here are seven questions to ask before choosing comics journalism as a format for your story